Wandering

"Didn't you know that there's a wandering ghost on this campus?" Jennie started while walking back to their rooms.

"Really? Where?" Lisa asked Jennie.

"According to Jisoo, she felt it on the 3rd floor of the Annex building, especially inside the old laboratory."

"Nooo. Stop it, please! I can't stand hearing ghost stories and creepy stuff. Please stop it, Jennie."

"But who's that behind you, Lisa?" Jennie pointed at Lisa's back.

"Who?" everyone turned to their backs to see who's behind Lisa, but they all freaked out to see a white face.

"Aaaaaahhhh!"

"Aaaaaaahhhh!"

"Aaaaaaaahhh!"

"Guys! It's just Seungkwan!" Rose said when she realized that it's their classmate, Boo Seungkwan, who is tricking the girls.

"Stop it, Seungkwan. It's not funny!" Jennie said with arms crossed.

"Well, I guess you should stop talking about ghosts and creepy stuff, girls. This will only scare you, and it's not true after all," Seungkwan explained.

The girls just turned their backs to Seungkwan.

When they already went downstairs, Seungkwan immediately looked at his back and to his front again.

When he turned his face to his right, Yerin's face appeared.

"Boo," then Yerin laughed, seeing Seungkwan's shocked face.

"Hahahahaha. You should see that face, BooBoo. It's really funny!"

"Blablablabla! I'm not scared after all! You see, I didn't even scream!"

"Ya ya ya. If you say so."

After teasing Seungkwan, Yerin ran to the hallway. Seungkwan followed her.

She's staring at him again. To the guy who made her sick and dead.

"Noona, I think..." Seungkwan started, but was cut by Yerin.

"Stop it, Booboo. He doesn't know me after all, so it's not his fault."

"And here we go again, noona. If he just showed up and kept his promise, then you are still here, alive and kicking!"

"But I'm here, Booboo."

"As a soul, where no one can see except me, are you happy just by doing that? Looking at him when we both know it's his fault after all."

"Then what should I do? The thing that he only knew was that I went abroad to pursue my dream as a music major. When in reality, I'm just here, looking at him."

After talking to Seungkwan, Yerin went to Taehyung and walked with him. Seungkwan just shook his head; he can't do anything with Yerin since she's already a soul.

Taehyung is going to the varsity's locker room since he's an athlete.

Yerin keeps on staring closely at Taehyung's face, though Taehyung is looking straight.

"I never knew that I'd be this close to you, oppa. I still remember the first day that I met you; it was just like yesterday. Did you even notice me before? Or you never knew about my existence?... Too bad, we never get to be this close while I'm still alive. Any way, I still enjoy doing this, oppa."

Taehyung stopped in front of his locker for a moment.

Yerin grabbed the chance, and she tiptoed and was about to give a kiss to Taehyung's cheeks when Taehyung began to cry.

Yerin was shocked when she saw Taehyung cry. It was her first time to see him cry, and she felt something in her chest.

"Oppa, why are you crying?" Yerin asked, though she knew that Taehyung would never hear her.

Taehyung started to move his hand to open the locker.

Yerin, still not recovered by the fact that she saw Taehyung cry, is shocked again to see his locker.

"W-w-wait... T-t-that was..." she pointed to a picture inside Taehyung's locker.

"It's your 1st death anniversary, Yennie." Yerin's tears began to show and she couldn't help but fall from her eyes.

"He knew?" Yerin began to ask again.

"Yes, I know it all, Yennie. I knew it all."

Yerin's eyes became bigger upon hearing Taehyung. She heard it right. He knew that she was already dead.

"H-how?"

"I can see you, Yennie." Taehyung turned to Yerin's side and looked into her eyes.

"I can see you, I can hear you, and I can feel you even though you're a ghost now."

She can't think of anything right now. She can't even move or say anything. She doesn't know what to feel—either happy or sad—but her tears can't stop falling.

"I'm sorry. If I only showed up and kept my promise, then..."

Without saying a word, Yerin hugged Taehyung tightly. This is her first time doing this to him, and she felt happy doing it.