Witch's Spell

Umji didn't speak.

She's standing still with her head down, still waiting on Sinbi's next action.

In a secluded room on the 3rd floor, Sinbi is staring at Umji with annoyance. She can't stand Umji. She's a total contrast. They have the opposite attitude. She hates Umji for being Umji.

But Umji is so dear to her. She doesn't know why, but whenever Umji's being bullied, she wants to comfort her immediately.

A guy walked inside the room and stood next to Sinbi calmly.

"Enough with her. It's not her fault if she's being bullied by other students. She's too innocent for all of this. Aside from that, you will harm yourself if you continue this."

"No, Jun oppa. It's her fault. If she could only stand for herself and be brave, then no one would bother her again. It's still her fault." Sinbi is firm with her words and still throwing glares at Umji.

"Umji, you should go back to the class, we will start soon. You too, Sinbi."

Sinbi walks toward Umji.

"Well, I might at least give her something memorable..."

Sinbi stared at Umji.

"Look into my eyes, Umji."

Umji looked into Sinbi's eyes.

"From the moment you step out of this room, you will no longer tolerate bullies. You will defend and stand for yourself from now on. Take my command, Umji." After hypnotizing, Sinbi kissed Umji in the cheeks, activating the spell she gave Umji.

"I will, my lady," Umji said with a blank face, and she walked out of the secluded room.

Sinbi and her brother Jun were left. Jun reminded Sinbi of the possible effect of the spell on Umji.

"Sinbi, you know how dangerous it is to give a spell to Umji. You aren't a descendant of the great white witch for nothing, and you should know well."

"But this is my power. Before I knew that I am the descendant of the Great White Witch, I was also a victim of bullying. I know how hard it is to be bullied by schoolmates. I just hate how Umji deals with it. I just help her, and there's nothing wrong with it."

"But still be careful, my dear sister. You don't know who your true allies are, and we can't be sure with Umji. A kiss from a witch means giving direct contact with her. You're vulnerable now to Umji."

"I know. And I know what might happen after this. But this is for our sake also. We already know it, right?"

The moment Umji stepped inside her class, she regained her consciousness and went immediately to her seat.

Class dismissal, and Umji went straight to the locker area when she got a phone call. Umji looked at the screen and saw the caller. She immediately looks for a place where no one can hear her.

"Did you already receive the White Witch's kiss, Umji-ya?"

Umji is still hesitant to say a word, and she tightly holds her phone.

"N-not yet. T-the White Witch is still distant to me. I can't have any interaction with her. M-m-maybe next time."

"Next time, you say? When will be that one? I didn't bring you out of this world just to live freely, my Umji. You have a mission to fulfill in order to live freely. I hope you still remember that, Umji-ya."

"Y-yes" and the call was ended, giving Umji complete relief.

When she was about to turn around, she was surprised by Vernon's presence.