Season 2

The next part of the story will take place during Season 2 of Once Upon a Time, however, I'm going to be infusing this part of the story with the DR memories I have gotten that change up this particular season and how I think it's going to play out because of that while sticking as much to the plot as I can given those memories (if that makes sense). 

I hope you're in for a wild ride because we're about to start seeing some Captain Swan scenes and I LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT to write them. 

Anyways, go to the next part for Chapter 1 Part 1 of Season 2 (that's right, chapter 1 was so long I had to split it into 2 parts because memories made the events of this episode in my DR take place over 2 days XD). 

LORE CHANGES:

Chapter 4 (Episode 4)- Milah had a best friend who lived next to her in their village and went with her to visit the tavern. Both women fall in love with pirates they meet there and agreed to run away together, miserable with their lives. Her friend fell in love with Hook while Milah fell madly in love with Killian's first mate. 

Milah & her friend run off with the crew of the Jolly Roger under Killian's protection, and, being the honorable man he is, does nothing to dissuade Rumple's assumptions about his relationship with Milah to protect her and his first mate, humiliating him the same. 

Once Rumple becomes the Dark One and goes to Smee for help retrieving a bean, he confronts Killian and issues the duel to him for the past grievance and Killian accepts, still holding onto the lie they spun all those years before but claiming she had died. When he returns to the ship and informs them of his encounter and duel the next day with the Dark One. 

Milah knows Rumple will murder him and, not wanting him to die for the lie they spun all those years ago, interrupts the duel and reveals her much alive state. She spins a tale, most of it true but sticking to the lie about who she fell in love with - not wanting the actual man she fell in love with to be the Dark One's next target - and makes a deal - their lives for the bean. 

Events unfold the same. Once Rumple kills Milah, her friend rushes forward in anguish and the Dark One kills her without a glance - unsure if she had been rushing him or rushing to her fallen friend - Killian's love, murdered before his eyes - before the Dark One took his hand, thinking the bean was in his fist. 

The events all boiled down to Milah's decisions catching up to her and causing her friend and Hook to be caught in the crossfire, while Hook had only been playing the honorable role, protecting her and his first mate out of love for him and his girl who now laid dead at his feet next to Milah. Hook's anger and need for vengeance come not just from the personal insult and subsequent loss of limb, but also from the murder of his love due to Milah's lies and Rumple's rash actions - dragging all of them into their mess. 

TBH I think he ends up booting his first mate off the ship (if not killing him in grief and rage) before they set sail for Neverland due to his lack of accountability or action to stop what had occurred. If he and Milah had just been honest from the beginning, if he hadn't gone along with the assumptions Rumple had made all those years ago, fueled by the ego of stealing a different woman away from a different husband, perhaps they would have been spared their fate. But, alas, the rest of his story plays out the same. 

*************************************************************

11/21: I have two different scenes that I ended up not publishing but am now sort of regretting and trying to decide if I should publish as like bonus chapters, or just edit the chapter and include them... It's with me and Killian both in the Enchanted Forest and the night in our apartment. There's a LOT more to them and they're not as scandalous as I had originally thought they were they're just kind of embarrassing and personal (cause like, this is me in this reality, and these two scenes are based on memories I'm almost 100% convinced are going to actually happen so this is like me writing in my diary) but they're like.......... Really fucking good and I think it just kind of shows you a bit more into our relationship and Killian as a whole - the man behind Captain Hook - and it's just, idk. If you want to read them let me know and I'll post them. ^_^