Chapter 1 Part 1 - Purple Haze

Once the smoke cleared (literally), and we all realized we were fine and still in Storybrooke, Emma, Henry, and I decided we needed to find Mary Margaret. We helped Henry gather his stuff and gave him privacy while he changed back into his clothes.

In the hallway, I took a moment to process. I had felt tingly when the purple smoke washed over us but didn't bother saying anything about it, just taking a few moments to try and process everything. That's when a familiar voice caught my attention. Down the hall, still in his hospital gown, stood a very awake Graham who was standing not five feet away from Emma, who had just realized who was standing in front of her.

I yelled his name, running down the hallway to hug him, thoughts of the weird tingles when the purple cloud washed over us gone from my mind. He was there, alive and well, no longer in a coma. I stepped away, pushing Emma toward him and heading back to where we had left my nephew to tell him of Graham's recovery.

Whatever was between Emma and Graham didn't require an audience and I didn't want to be the kind of sister - I might really have a freaking twin sister! - that put her nose in her sister's business. She would tell me when she wanted to, I had learned that over the course of our friendship these last few months.

I found Henry and explained that Graham had woken up from his coma when the curse broke too and he was talking to Emma, his mom, right now. We had just finished packing up Henry's things when Emma came in, Graham nowhere in sight, asking if we were ready to go. Henry asked about Graham but Emma just said they would talk about it later.

We left the hospital and headed into town, trying to find Mary Margaret and see if once and for all this was all true, we really were their daughters. We decided the best place to go would be Granny's, if for no other reason than we could check in on August and see if he was okay. Emma explained on our short drive that when she had gone to talk to August he had turned completely into wood, and she needed to know if he was okay again. She also told me that Regina had put Graham in the coma because she had his heart like he had been telling her the day he had fallen into the coma, but we were going to focus on one problem at a time. I chose not to push and ask her anything more.

We had parked just down the street from Granny's when we saw a group of people standing in the street. We walked over to them and I quickly realized it was Mary Margaret, David Nolan, Ruby, Granny, and seven shorter men, Leroy and the guy who owned the pharmacy among them.

Oh my gosh, seven short men, were these... Were these the seven dwarves!? No freaking way...

As we walked up toward them we overheard Mary Margaret declare she wanted to find her daughters, and Emma didn't hesitate to state what I had been thinking, that it was true. I decided to let her take the lead, standing back a bit as she and Henry walked up to the group.

That's when David and Mary Margaret turned and really saw her. I could tell because of the looks on both their faces, it was undeniable the love they had for her - the kind of love you only see from adoring parents. It was true, then.

The three of them took a few moments to take each other in, and although Emma's back was to me I could feel the racing emotions she was feeling, matching my own confuddled feelings. Mary Margaret - Snow White, our mom - slowly walked toward Emma, tears in her eyes, David - Prince Charming, our dad - right behind her. The entire moment was so moving that I felt tears begin to form in my own eyes as they all embraced - although I could tell Emma wasn't sure how to respond.

Honestly, I wasn't sure how I was going to respond. Had I really heard her right? Had she truly said daughters plural? It wasn't all too good to be true? I really was their 2nd daughter, twin to Emma?