Maria Nazgolfin

I'm exhausted. I've been up all night comforting the poor kids. Claudia, Brenna, and Ben have high fevers and are severely dehydrated. Alex is better and will probably return to school tomorrow, and Abby is healing. But she is getting a sore throat and cough. I think I'm going to call Dr. Johnaskian.

Maria: Hello! Is this Dr. Johnaskian's office? 

Secretary: Yes. Here is Dr. Johnaskian.

Dr. Johnaskian: Is this the Twaintet household?

Maria: Yes. More of my kids are sick, and it is worrying.

Dr. Johnaskian: I would recommend keeping all healthy kids away from the sick ones. I believe it is a virus adults cannot catch. I would stay with them at all times but keep the healthy kids away.

Maria: Thank you.

I gathered up Darren, Dahlia, Calvin, and Alex. I told them they should stay away from the basement so they don't get sick. They all moaned, but I knew they would avoid the sick room. Plus, they don't even get sick a lot. But when they do, it is repulsive. I need to call the schools.

Maria: Hello, is this Elmwood Elementary?

Receptionist: Yes

Maria: my kids, Abby, Alex, and Claudia Twaintet will not be in school today.

Receptionist: What are their homerooms?

Maria: 204, 205, and 114.

Receptionist: Thank you.

Now, for Ben and Brenna

Maria: Hello, is this RCGC

Receptionist: Yes.

Maria: My kids, Ben and Brenna Twaintet, will not be at school today.

Receptionist: Why?

Maria: They have fevers and are throwing up non-stop.

Receptionist: Thank you.