Darren Twaintet

School is getting empty. There is a line out of Nurse Renfield's room. Jonathon was out for almost two weeks! But he's back today! When we entered our room, half of the other class was in there. They are combining classes because there are so few kids!

Mr. H barely gets into class when his phone pings. The message says, "SCHOOL IS BEING CANCELED DUE TO A LACK OF ATTENDING STUDENTS" No school! We all go to the office to call our parents. Mom says, "I'll be right there."Soon after she gets to school, we drive the 12.4 miles home.

I was up half the night, listening to Claudia moan. She relapsed and is sick. I'm supposed to deliver Claudia, Calvin, and Dahlia's medicine, but I'm skipping Claudia. She deserves it. She said, "You were so lazy you couldn't walk home. Mom cares about me."I drop off the medicine and grab the Nintendo. I put on my headphones and drown out the world.

I take them off after an hour. Mom keeps telling me stuff, and it'll save time. I'm so tired. I'm going to take a nap. I wake up after an hour and am shocked. My head is spinning. My throat is hurting. My stomach is... My stomach is... falling. I stumble blindly to the toilet. I cry out for help, but my calls dissolve into nothing.

I wake up, leaning on the shower door. Claudia, Calvin, and Dahlia are all crying for help. I feel a bit better. Then I stand up. I fall, gagging. I moan and clutch my stomach. Crying and crawling to the toilet, I feel something chunky roll down my chin. I crawl into bed and fall into a deep sleep.

                                                                                            The End