Maria Nazgolfin

I can't believe it. We are all a pretty healthy family. But this is a disgusting sickness, and it is spreading rapidly. I am so glad it is finally Saturday, and I can help the poor kids. I open the door and say, "Hey. How are you feeling?" Then I realize they are all asleep.

----------Abby----------

I haven't seen the contents of my stomach in a couple days. But my stomach has started growling. It is more playful. I'm craving soup. I want to take a warm shower. I want to start moving up and about. I see a blinding light and hear a muffled noise. Then, it all disappears. I'm comfy here. Warm. I feel safe.

----------Alex----------

I'm starting to feel better. I guess. The world is kinda blurry, but my throat hurts less, and I'm starting to be able to sit up. I close my eyes and drift away. Then the door opens, and I know it is MOm.

----------Brenna----------

My piled-up schoolwork is getting problematic. I know I haven't even been able to lift my head, but it's worrying. I've been out for almost two weeks. The last time I was even tardy was when the bus broke down, but I was only a half hour late. But now, I can't even look at my growing pile of work without feeling feverish.

----------Ben----------

I get to stay home and play games. I still can't keep anything but water down, but I'm missing two weeks of school. RCGC is like putting lipstick on a pig. I'm glad I'm missing it.

----------Claudia----------

I'm glad to be missing school. It is a massive gossip mill, and I lost it on Brody and Henry. I've decided to go to TikTok. I scroll to G0$$1PM1LL and look. Shanika kissed David. And there is a picture of me. The caption says, "How nasty is the football team," and it shows me vomiting. It was posted by BRO-DEETS. Brody hates me.

----------Calvin----------

We missed the victory party. We missed the parade. I can't believe it. We won the football league, and I missed it. This is bonkers. These are two glorious weeks of my life I'll never get back.

----------Dahlia----------

I've never been happier to get sick. I heard Fitzpatrick is getting fired. I'm glad. But she said I still have to go to the detentions. I wonder what the principal will say about that. I missed my week to feed GUido. Maybe I can redo it?

----------Maria----------

This is getting problematic. The room is small and cramped. They might be getting better, but their fevers have started spiking. They are infecting each other. They'll go back to their own rooms. Just Dahlia will stay in there. Poor girl. Thank god Darren hasn't gotten sick.