~Hate-Love?~ (UPDATED)

{Authors Note: Yep, updated.. The Grassy thing was cringe so yeah go on read!}

Fanny pov:

After BFB 8, Fanny kept on feeling as if she couldn't handle seeing Bubble. She did not even know why.. It's like she just had a charm. Fanny usually hates people, that's all she ever does.... right? "I hate her, I hate her, I hate her,I hate her.", Fanny kept repeating to herself. She knew she loved Bubble, but they did not want to. Besides, do they love her back? While she was caught up in her thoughts, the see through Bubble came up to her.

Bubble: "Hoi Fanny!"

Fanny: "AAAAH! What are you doing here?!?" She said as her blades started spinning.

Bubble: "Noithoing, hey Fanny are yoiu blushing?"

Fanny" WHA- N- NO!" she said while still blushing with her blades on.

Bubble:" Oih, just askoing ", she then walked away.

Fanny sighed and calmed down so her blades would stop spinning. Phew, almost had a heart attack..

Dear diary:

I know that Fanny like me, I and liked them back. But I did not think that Fanny would suddenly panic! Maybe tomorrow we can both sort it out and.. Oh my bubble blower what am I thinking? It's been one day! I already got manipulated before, hopefully it will be better. I can't wait to see how this goes!

(Hoorayy! Finished edited this VERY short part. Dw there is many more longer parts. This is just the first!}