{Vacation pt2}

[ yea umm, I got nun to say about this one. Sorry it came so late, I felt like being lazy. I kept telling myself to frikin write more but I couldn't. Also remind me to listen to r&b when writing, it helps a lot! Anyways enjoy,]  

Fanny woke up before Bubble, which was weird since Bubble usually calls first in the morning. But meh. Fanny hopped out of bed and took 5 minutes to remember where she was. Fanny then walked outside Bubble's room and looked around for the bathroom, when she walked into Ruby.

"Oh! Hey Fanny! What are you doing here?", Ruby asked.

Fanny cleared her throat before talking.

"I went on a vacation to visit Bubble!", she said in an oddly soft voice.

"Aww! Fanny when did you get that voice!?", Ruby said.

Fanny did the >:( face before saying, "It's just a morning voice.", while blushing in embarrassment.

"Alrighty! Just know that multiple other objects are here, make sure to say hello!", Ruby said before skipping away. Fanny rolled her eyes and continued to look for the bathroom- but then she realized she could have just asked Ruby!

"Ruby, wait!", Fanny called out. But Ruby already left the building. Fanny sighed and continued to look for the bathroom. But she felt a presence approach her. Fanny sharpened her tail in defense and turned around to see who it was.

"Oh, hi Taco!", Fanny said shyly. 

"Sheesh," Taco said while pushing Fanny's sharpened tail away from her shell. "Hello to you too Fanny.", Taco finally finished.

"Sorry, don't sneak up on me like that!", Fanny 'yelled'.

Taco laughed and asked, "Fanny what's up with your voice?!"

"Oh shush, it's just a morning voice.", Fanny replied.

"Yea okay, I don't know why you are here but have fun I guess.", Taco then tried to walk off.

"Yea no you are not going anywhere till you tell me where the dang bathroom is at.", Fanny said fiercely while holding her back with their tail.

"Umm, turn around and go straight, turn left, and its right on the right. Can I go now?", Taco asked.

"Sure, thanks!", Fanny replied while letting Taco go. Taco BOOKED it out the door, not wanting to get stopped again.

Fanny then walked to where she directed to and brushed her teeth with a packed toothbrush (What did you think was going to happen?). Fanny then walked out of the bathroom and back into Bubble's room. Luckily Bubble woke up and was putting on her lotion. 

"Oh, hi Fanny!", Bubble said.

"Hey Bubbs, what do you want to do today?", Fanny asked.

Bubble giggled, "Are you okay? Do you have a cold, we can sit today out if you want."

Fanny groaned before saying, "It is just a morning voice!"

"Alright, well I do remember there being a beach around here. So that might be a cool place we can visit!", Bubble replied.

Bubble and Fanny kept brainstorming ideas. Meanwhile, Ruby and Flower were 'talking' outside of the team house. 

"Hey Flower, imagine if I sing that song again.", Ruby said very slick.

"No Ruby, I told you if you sing that song again my eardrums would bleed and my petals would shrivel.", Flower replied sarcasitcly. 

"Yea no I dont care. >:)", Ruby replied. 

Ruby sat up from her seat and sang, "TWO TRUCKS-" Flower then ran away from the bench she and Ruby was sitting on into the team house.

"HELP BUBBLE RUBY IS TRYING TO SING THAT WEIRD SONG AGAI-" Flower cut herself off when she realized she was one inch closer to being stabbed by Fanny's tail.

"Woah uhh, did I walk into something or..", Flower said surprised. Flower waited for a response, but ultimately said something before Fanny could, "I already saw the incident with Taco, whats with you being defensive today?"

"Sorry... I just get nervous in new places..", Fanny said softly.

Flower held in a laugh before saying, "Oh okay, well.. Bubble can you help me with Ruby!?"

"Of course I will help you with your gf!", Bubble said being slick. 

Flower blushed and replied, "Shes not my gf!", "Yet", she mumbled.

"Hmm? What was that? Yea okay come on lets get her calmed down.", Bubble finally said. Bubble and Flower left the room, leaving Fanny all by herself. Fanny sighed, and went out of the room. As soon as she went out of the room, she saw Blocky and Woody talking while going to the kitchen. 

Woody noticed Fanny and said, " Wah Wah Wanny! (Hello Fanny!)"

"Hello to you too Woody.", Fanny replied softly.

"Pfft, what happend to your voice, HAHA!", Blocky laughed.

"Shut up, at least I dont make pranks and hurt other people for my own entertainment!", Fanny suddenly regained her actual voice when she said this sentance.

"Woah chill buddy, it was just a joke. :(", Blocky said sadly.

"Wah wah ween! (That was mean!)", Woody said. "Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah! (You should make up with each other.)", Woody finished.

"Yeah you are right, SORRY BLOCKY!", Fanny said.

"Yea okay, sorry Fanny ;-;.", Blocky also said. And with that, they both walked off. With Blocky and Fanny glaring each other until they were out of each others sight.

"Stupid b@st@rd.",Fanny mumbled under her breath. Fanny then walked outside to see Ruby and Flower- (guess what happened lol)

"Uhh, what were you guys just doing?", Fanny asked.

"None of your beez-wax.", Ruby replied.

"Mhmm, alr.", Fanny said sarcasticly. "Come on Bubble I dont want to waste a second of my vacation without you in my sight."

"Aww thats sweet, okay bye Flower and Ruby!", Bubble yelled.

Fanny wrapped Bubble's arm with her tail, and Bubble guided her to the beach near the shoare.

                                                           {TO BE CONTINUED}

[Omg finally. I got lazy near the end soo yah. I may be making art with this too. I am working on a picture to create the scene with Flower and Ruby lol.]