{New Years!}

I stepped through the muddy puddles angrily. Each step making the muddy water go deeper into my boot. Each step making my blood boil with the thought of being dirty. I was already dirty enough, I did not take a shower this week. Disgusting. This is why I am worthy of hate.

I walked and walked till I saw a bunch of string lights over a large area. Yea this is definitely the place. I walk on the trail until I see some event places. There being an ice rink, a park, some rides, and a food court. Jeez Two really updated this amusement park didn't he. They told us it was only for outside of competitions, so it would not be on screen. I walked into the park to see a group of people in a circle.

I quietly walk over to see the objects literally jumping Coiny. All of them punching and kicking him hardly. He sat in the middle of the circle screaming. The group consisted of Flower, Ruby, Teardrop, Needle, Pin, Firey, Rocky, and surprisingly Bomby.

"Umm, what's going on here?", I asked. I could not allow death to happen!

Pin turned around with Teardrop, but Teardrop kept kicking.

"Well, Coiny-threatend-all-of-theese-people-for money. Apparently, he threa-tend to get me. ", Pin explained.

Teardrop pressed a button on her special mask to speak what she thought. It could only be used off screen of the show.

"Yea, we all just wanted to teach him a lesson

"Yea, we all just wanted to teach him a lesson. Wanna join?", Teardrop asked in a robotic tone.

"Why not?" I yelled.

Pin made room in the circle so I went in and started kicking Coiny. His screams got louder since I wasn't holding back, how fun.

"I hear some screams over there, let's check it out.", I heard someone say.

"ABORT!!", Firey said in his 'iconic' annoying scream.

Everyone started running away from the scene. Some screaming, some laughing. Of course I was laughing. I kept running till I got picked up by a certain flying SOMEONE.

Ugh. Lightning.

"And where do you think your going mam?", Stupid Lightning asked.

"Put me down!", I yelled.

"Nope, alright let's go find everyone else guys.", Lightning called.

" Got it."

" Let's goo!"

"Of course."

Death Pact and I went in different directions to find the objects that were apart of the beat down. Lightning held me by the tail, again, and went for the sky's.

"AAAH. I HATE HIGH PLACES, PUT ME DOWN!!", I screamed.

Lightning rolled his eyes and spotted one of the objects. Of course it had to be Rocky. To be honest he was barely even kicking, just vomiting. Lightning swooped down and picked him up. Lightning held me in the other hand.