{Party pt.1}

Bubble woke up to her oddly quiet room. Bubble looked down from her bed, and saw Fanny was not on ber mattress. Bubble thought Fanny went to the bathroom, so she got up and made herself some aloe-vera to put on. Once she was done, Bubble walked out of her room to see no other than... Match at the front door talking to Lollipop.

"Look, Bubble is NOT here. Now leave.", Lollipop groaned. Bubble was happy to see Lollipop hiding her, but afraid that Match was here. Bubble crept away slowly, till she accidentally stepped on a creaky step.

"CREAK!", the floor went loudly. Bubble cursed under her breath, and looked up to see that Match had noticed her.

"See, there she like is!", Match called.

"Ugh, you HAD to be out here right now?", Lollipop scoffed.

"Sorry.", Bubble said before running back to her room. Bubble had nothing to do with Match. Bubble knew that the EXITors were sent out last week, but she did not expect one of them to show up here! Especially HER. Bubble locked her door, to see Fanny already back in there.

"Where were you?", Bubble asked.

"Closet.", Fanny replied.

"But.. why?", Bubble asked.

"Just cause.", Fanny answered. Bubble was not amused.

"Okay, so Match is here. We gotta escape through the window. I already was going to move out since Bfb ended a while ago, but I guess I am going early.", Bubble said.

"Jeez, why do you have to do all that?", Fanny asked.

"Because, now Match and Pencil know where I live, I don't want to deal with them again.", Bubble answered.

Fanny did not say another word, but instead helped Bubble through her window and followed after.

"Where are we going?", Fanny asked.

"I don't know. I only know that I am coming back for my stuff later.", Bubble told. Fanny and Bubble walked away from the team cabin.

                     {Meanwhile}
Ugh, like open the door Bubble!", Match yelled while knocking. " I'm like so sorry for what I did!" Match kept knocking, she finally decided she was going to kick the door down. " Get out the way Bubble!", Match called before kicking the door down. But Bubble was not there. Match felt defeated, she only wanted to apologize! What else could go wrong?

"Like, sorry for the scene.", Match apologized.

"Yea, okay. Now get the hell out.", Lollipop said. Match walked out the door slouching slightly.  What was she going to do, what was she going to tell Pencil?

             {Back to Fanny and Bubble}

Bubble and Fanny was actually just walking around now. It was comforting for both of them. Just walking around not having to worry about anything. Until the one and only Loser showed up.

"Hey guys!", Loser called in his usually raspy voice.

"Oh, hoi Loser!", also called Bubble. (Don't ask why I only used her accent here.)

"Do you girls want to come to a party?', asked Loser.

"Well, only if she is going.", Fanny said.

Bubble waited before saying, "Yeah, we will go."

"Great! See you then! It is hosted at my place!", Loser yelled before walking off.

On the invitation note it said Losers location, and what plans to happen there.
apparently it was held that night.

"So, what should we do then?", Fanny asked .

"Match probably left, so let's just stay at my place till then!", Bubble replied.

"Okay!", Fanny yelled with the same volume.

                        {8:00 pm}
Fanny was nervous, sure she was confident at the firework party but this one is a full blown party. She never actually partied before, she usually just sat in the corner for a while until her friends were done. But now she actually has to watch her partner incase she gets hurt. She cannot get hurt.
Bubble of course also had to be fragile. If someone popped her then it could go wrong and so many ways. Fanny could not let Amy of those things happen, she had to be confident.  So Fanny put on a confident face, and waited for Bubble at the door.

"So, how do I look Fanny?", Bubble asked. Bubble put on some accessories including a princess crown and a bow.

"Perfect.", Fanny replied confidently. Fanny also accidently turned her fans on while saying this. (Lol)

Bubble and Fanny took a bus to Losers's house, and arrived thoroughly quickly. When they walked in they saw tons of people, and I mean tons. There was also a lot of decorations, food, and smells. Fanny walked in first, looking out for any sharp things before letting Bubble through, she did not want her to get popped. Fanny and Bubble were kind of late,  but not too late to witness an event already happening.

Bubble and Fanny walked to where most of the commotion, and noticed there was a karaoke going on. On the stage was Flower. Of course watching her the most was Ruby, who was currently in the front of the audience squealing and kicking her feet. Apparently the song was about Ruby, Pencil and Match- mostly Match- was trying to get the alliance back together. And Flower was not having it. She was basically telling them to back off. Here was when Bubble actually noticed that Pencil and Match was both here. She was scared, but not that scared since Fanny was here. Hopefully Fanny will protect her, right?

Yeah once the song was finished Ruby and Flower actually went to Ruby's. The only thing that Bubble actually laughed at was when Flower flipped Pencil off when she tried to grab Ruby and failed.

"Hey, Bubble!"

( a/n:Yep, a cliffhanger.  I decided to make this one early since I actually got an idea. Yah.
Hoo! Next part tmr maybe)