-Close Call- (UPDATED)

[I actually has determination, and will update every Friday-Saturday- and Monday. Also Fanny has a cord tail now.]

[Fannys pov]
I looked out into the horizon, on my LEAST- hated hill. When suddenly, a paper slip flew right into my blades. I almost started to panic, but simply put the paper down and read it. It read,

"Party at Losers house at 7 pm, hosted by Loser. (It also had a picture of a party). "

I was obviously shocked by this, a party is happening just like that?! Hopefully Bubble isn't coming there, eh Bubble is going to come there. Most likely forced by her alliance members too. Let's just see how this turns out.

[At Losers party]
"Hi everyone! Welcome to my party!" Loser said in his iconic hoarse voice. "I hope you will enjoy it tonight, as tomorrow it is the 10th episode of BFB! I hope you will stay till midnight because Four and X will host a firework show!", Loser yelled.

"That's right everybody!", Four interrupted. "X and I will host a huge firework parade midnight, as celebration for the 10th episode of bfb! All exitors will be free for the time being of the parade. Enjoy the party!", Four then walked off along with X.

Fanny swished her tail left to right. She was nervous, she hated being nervous! All Fanny wanted to do was sit in the corner. No, no she can't sit in the corner. She has to confess to Bubble! I mean they have been giving each other hints right? Fanny is not really good at love. Fanny shot up from her spot and went to find Bubble. It's now or never.

[Bubbles pov]
Oh I hope Fanny is here! This will be a perfect place to confess. And, I know Fanny will most likely say it first. So I have nothing to worry about, right? What if she says no? What if she never wants to by my friend again? Oh now I am overthinking again. But worst of all, Pencil and Match are coming back! I don't want to see them, so I guess I will just stay low for now. Please let this be a good party!

Bubble then walked over to the snack table, where she coincidentally saw Fanny. She pretended not to notice until Fanny spotted her.

"Oh, hey Bubble!", Fanny said nervously.

"Hoi Fanny!", Bubble replied.

"Ummm, uh, do you..", Fanny tried her best to say something.

"Do you want to go on a walk with me?" Fanny finally said.

"Oif course!", Bubble said confidently.

With that, both of them walked outside into the starry night.

"Isn't the moon beautiful tonight?", Fanny said very out of character.

"Fanny! Uh, yes?", Bubble said nervously.

"Like you. ", Fanny mumbled under her breath.

"Huh? Oi did not catch that, can yoiu repeat?", Bubble said. [She very much caught that]

Fannys blades suddenly turned on and blew Bubble into the air.

"Weeee!", Bubble yelped.

"Bubble! Are you okay?!", Fanny yelled nervously.

"Yea! This is so fun!", Bubble replied

A loop of Bubble going into the air when she got closer to the ground happend, with Fanny being worried with each close fall. When suddenly, Bubble fully went downwards. Right. Into. Fanny.

"AAAAH"

"OOF"

Fanny tried to speak but noticed something was covering her mouth. It was kind of soft, and warm... She opened her eyes and...

It met with Bubbles.

Fanny jumped up from the scene, both of them tomato red. Fanny breathed heavily, what. The fan factory. Just happend.

"UMM."

"OIH MY BUBBLE BLOWER WE JUST KOISSED.", Bubble frantically yelled.

"QUICK DO SOMETHING NON SKETCHY"

Bubble magically brings out a newspaper, and starts reading.

"THATS SO SKETCHY BUBBLE COME ON!"

"IM SOIRRY!"

...

Fanny sighs. "Listen Bubble, I had this... feeling towards you lately."

"Mhmm?"

"And uhh, I.." [She started wagging btw]

...

"I really REALLY LIKE YOU BUBBLE!" Fanny yelled.

Bubble sighed heavily, she was really holding her breath.

"Oi knew oit wasn't oine soided!", Bubble said before kissing Fanny again.

"Can we.. just forget about what just happend and act like we have been dating for a while?", Fanny asked.

"Oif coiurse!"

Bubble grabbed Fannys tail, and walked over to a crowd.

[At midnight]

Everyone sat at a huge hill, as Four and X started setting up fireworks. Each one shot and blasted before disappearing. Everything about the event was so perfect! The exitors were out greeting old friends, people were laughing, it was a wonderful night..

[EPILOUGE]

"Hey, Bubble?"

"Yois Fanny?"

"Can I.. go into your room tonight?"

"Of course!"

They both went inside Bubbles room. Bubble went to her vanity, and took out a make up kit.

"Tee- hee!"

"Oh no..."