NINE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 :
DON'T LIKE A LITTLE WATER?

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

WHERE TO HIDE? Where to hide? Ideas after ideas flew through her mind, until one stuck.

"The arcade! Come on!" (F/N) pulled Abby's hand. "Hide!"

Abby hid around the back of a machine while (F/N) knew she couldn't fit there. Instead (F/N) moved to the opposite side so that she could see Abby. But that also meant that she had a clear view of Foxy when he came awkwardly stomping into the arcade.

     Once Abby peeked around and spotted Foxy, she jumped back in fear and accidentally knocked into another machine, the game turning on. Foxy's head turned to Abby, and (F/N) almost spoke up.

But a plan hit her. Use it. She thought. Abby could be bait. Make Foxy focus on Abby and tase him.

Foxy's steps were heavy, sounding like tons of heavy metal were hitting the ground every time. Which they were. Slowly the decrepit animal made his way towards Abby.

The young girl spotted another spot and her eyes lit up. She looked at (F/N), silently asking if she should go, and (F/N) nodded her head. Abby slid around the backs of the arcades and entered the ball pit as Foxy continued obliviously.

(F/N) lined it up as soon as Foxy peered around the arcade game to Abby's old spot, and the fox shook a bit before falling to the ground with a loud thud.

"Abby! It's over!"

     Abby jumped out of the ball pit, looking down at the fox animatronic, "Foxy..." She frowned.

     Suddenly another figure entered, luckily for them, they knew her. "Vanessa." (F/N) called out after recognizing her.

     "(F/N). Abby." She looked down at Foxy's cold frame, then she focused on the frightened Abby, "It's okay. Look, I need to get you somewhere safe so I can go help your brother, okay?"

     (F/N) spoke up, "I'm coming with you."

     Vanessa thought for a few seconds before she nodded, "Okay."

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     "Wake up, children." The demented voice echoed throughout the diner, sounding just as it had in her nightmares. From her hiding spot, she could see the animatronics twitching back to their conscious state, "I have something for you to play with. This is gonna be so much fun."

     The yellow rabbit was in front of her. Springbonnie. yet the suit was dirty, not the pristine state it had been so long ago. It was covered in dust, its fuzzy material that was once bright yellow was now a faded, muddy color. Hell, one of its ears was snapped off halfway through now. There were holes in the suit, leaving dark patches all over.

     "Stay low," Vanessa quietly ordered, her face close to (F/N)'s, "I'm going to get his attention."

     "Be careful." (F/N) whispered back.