Episode 5: Juliet to your Romeo

Today was the day, the day of the play. Anzu woke up to a message  from Saki. The message said, "Wear something red to school to promote the play". Anzu then took a shower, and opened her closet. She had a red hoodie with a cat on it. It was the only red thing she owned so it  worked. For her at least. She decided to pair it with some black track pants. She then walked down the stairs and Tsukasa was waiting for her. He was wearing a red, full sleeve sweater and black pants. When he saw her, he gave her the look of utter disappointment.

"Change." He simply said.

Intro: Kill This Love BLACKPINK (Japanese version)

BLACKPINK in your area
Yeah, yeah, yeah
tenshi ga say hi kekka akuma say bye
choki ja muri so high haijo kurai ga price
kotae no nai test demo soredemo yes
zutto kanjo no dorei mu kachina aine

Here I come kick in the door
Act like I'm buyin' the store
You better give me some love
Bish fill it up give me some more
Feelin' like I think that I need to pray
But you need it more
Lord give me the strength
Cause I'm at my limit and in just one minute
You gonna be visitin' heaven but might not get in it

Look at me look at you
kurushii? dotchi ga
you smart dare? you are
ryōme namida aka ni shitara
So sorry dare? you are

dōshite nakanai yō ni shite mo
isso no kotome o fuse
kono ai todome sasu kitto

Let's kill this love!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum
Let's kill this love!
Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum

"Fine." Anzu groaned. She went back upstairs. She had nothing else and Tsukasa wouldn't let her leave the house if she wore that. She then resorted to the final option, sneaking into her mom's closet and seeing if there was anything in there. She entered the room, which belonged to Junta. He was staying at a friend's house. Anzu then went to her mom's closet. Her mom may have forgotten something when she visited. She then saw something.

Anzu came back down again wearing an oversized red checkered shirt. Tuck into a white skirt that fell just above her knees. She was wearing black socks and her hair was down. Tsukasa was yet again taken by surprise. He sworn he had seen that shirt somewhere.

"I have changed dad." Anzu said. "Let's go."

"S-sure." Tsukasa said.

Anzu wore black boots with a black coat. Anzu had no clue why she was becoming so peculiar about fashion these days.

They walked to school. Talking as usual when a black Mercedes stopped beside them. The window came down to reveal Hijiri.

"Hello there," He said, "What are you doing so early?"

"Culture Festival." Tsukasa replied "We have to get there early."

"Really?" Hijiri

"We have to wear red. To promote the play." Anzu quickly added.

"Sure..." Hijiri wasn't convinced.

They then heard a rumble. It was coming from the sky. The sky was gray and gloomy.

"Luckily we are doing the festival indoors." Tsukasa said.

"It might rain any time. Do you want to get in the car?" Hijiri says.

Anzu thought about it for sometime. Tsukasa was also going to be in the car. They wouldn't try anything awkward. Right?

"Sure." Anzu said.

They got in. And Anzu thought, 'This is awkward as ****.' She was sitting in the middle of the boys while Mr. Tsuchiya was calmly driving.