Episode 7: I Guess We Are Doing This The Hard Way

Anzu wasn't going to give up that easily. She went into her house, thinking of her escape route when Junta interrupted her train of thought.

"Why are you still here?" Junta asked, confused.

"I have to stay in this damn house for SaFeTy ReAsOnS. It is like I am a prisoner in my own home." Anzu said.

"Oh, I have to stay here for only two weeks."

"Lucky!"

Anzu thinks for a minute and then says, "If I am a prisoner at home, I have the right to hatch an escape plan. Junta! Are you in?"

Junta looks at her quizzically and then nods.

"Good." Anzu says, "We are doing this the hard way."

(Intro: Kill This Love BLACKPINK jp version)

BLACKPINK in your area
Yeah, yeah, yeah
tenshi ga say hi kekka akuma say bye
choki ja muri so high haijo kurai ga price
kotae no nai test demo soredemo yes
zutto kanjo no dorei mu kachina aine

Here I come kick in the door
Act like I'm buyin' the store
You better give me some love
Bish fill it up give me some more
Feelin' like I think that I need to pray
But you need it more
Lord give me the strength
Cause I'm at my limit and in just one minute
You gonna be visitin' heaven but might not get in it

Look at me look at you
kurushii? dotchi ga
you smart dare? you are
ryōme namida aka ni shitara
So sorry dare? you are

dōshite nakanai yō ni shite mo
isso no kotome o fuse
kono ai todome sasu kitto

Let's kill this love!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum
Let's kill this love!
Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum

Anzu runs up to the office which is now Tsukasa's room. The minute she entered, she felt a shock of guilt run down her spine.

'The operation was successful, but will he wake up?'

She shook those thoughts away and went to the printer. The printer was connected to her phone. She then printed her house's floor plan and ran down the stairs with it. She put the plan on the table and got a pencil.

"So, going out the front is out." Junta pointed out, "Why not try the back door?"

"There will obviously be security there!" Anzu says. "But, let's try it."

It was just like Anzu said. The minute they opened the back door, security was staring straight into their souls. They then slowly closed the door.

"See?! I told you!" Anzu said.

"Ok, ok." Junta said, kind of ashamed, "What about the kitchen window?"

They tried, but Junta was too bulky so he couldn't fit. It took a whole 15 minutes for Anzu to pull Junta out. When she did though, she knocked 10 plates and it all shattered. It then took another 30 minutes cleaning it up.

"What do we do now?" Junta asked.

After a couple moments, Anzu's face lit up.

"I got a foolproof plan!" Anzu exclaimed.

"What?!" Junta asked. "What is it?!"

"So, we first wear disguises and then sneak off the roof."

"Yeah..."

"Then we make a run for it to the hospital."

"At this point, I will try anything."

Anzu and Junta went to their rooms. Anzu decided that she would wear something black so she could blend in. After some digging, she found a thick black hoodie with an outline of a giant cat on it. She wore it with black sweatpants. She then put on the hood and tightened it with the drawstrings. She then let her messy hair down. She put a hair tie in her pocket just in case. Anzu looked in the mirror and... she looked incredibly stupid. She didn't care. It was like she was back at it!