Episode 6: Don't Die. Please, Don't Die.

Anzu was taken so aback. Tsukasa was shot. He was losing a lot of blood. He was taken to the hospital. But Anzu was still just standing there. In disbelief. She then bolted out the auditorium doors. It was raining quite heavily. She just stood there. Water going down her face.

Anzu then heard Riri walk out the door. Looking guilty. Sakura was behind them. Sakura was looking mad.

"I am so sorry." Riri said. In a voice of guilt. Anzu had never heard of it before.

"Is this your fault?" Anzu asked, on the verge of tears.

"We don't hurt others for romantic opportunities."

"But this is the work of a wizard." Sakura said.

"Who?" Anzu asked.

"I looked into it. I don't have a clear picture. But the wizard's name is Katie." Sakura told her.

Anzu recognized the name. The same wizard who was meant to replace Riri. Anzu told Katie to go away and she wanted Riri.

'Is this my fault?' Anzu thinks.

"It is not your fault." Riri says. As if reading her mind. "Katie probably acted out of revenge. She will be fired."

Anzu was about to go back inside when a police officer stopped her.

"Are you Miss Anzu Hoshino?" He asked.

"Yeah I am." She replied.

"You can call me Officer Fujisawa. You have to stay in your house for the next month." He says.

"I can't leave?!" Anzu asks.

"No. You can't." 

"B-but"

"I know you want to visit the hospital. You will be going too. Just to check for anything."

"Can I visit him at least."

"No. You will have to go directly home."

"What do you mean?!"

"We can't risk it."

"NO! THIS IS MY FAULT! I NEED TO SEE IF HE IS ALIVE OR NOT!"

"Fine. But you will be under extreme protection."

Anzu let it go this time. For the first time, she was too tired for this. She changed into her clothes and climbed into the police car. If this were under different circumstances, she would have been really excited. She sat in the back seat. Bars were separating the front and back row. There was a hospital near the school. She got out of the car and two buff bodyguards followed her. They were definitely bigger than Mr. Tsuchiya.

Anzu felt a little uncomfortable but she didn't care. She was then taken to a room filled with x-ray machines.

"Please lay down." The nurse told her.

She layed down and took a scan of her.

"Luckily, she has no injuries or broken bones." The nurse said, relieved.

She was then taken to see Tsukasa but he was undergoing an operation to get the bullet out. The doctors said that she can only see him tomorrow. The doctors also said that they will call her to tell if the operation was successful or not.

Anzu wanted to argue but she didn't have the will or energy to do so. She just went home. Defeated.

When she got home, Junta was there. He looked at her sympathetically. His eyes looked puffy from crying. Anzu didn't say a word to him, ran up to her room and locked the door.