Episode 10: The Day The Devil Forced Me To Go To A Ball

Anzu was sitting in her room with Momohiki in her lap, Maltesers beside her, video game controller in her hand and Street Fighter 6 on her TV on a lone Friday night. To Anzu, this was heaven. She had been so busy with everything that she didn't have time to sit and play games like this.

"TAKE THAT YOU LITTLE B****!" Anzu swore while playing

Anzu was home alone because Tsukasa had overtime while Junta had practice. It was good to be alone in the house after so long with her three true loves; Momohiki, chocolate and video games.

'Well,' A voice in Anzu's head says, 'What about Tsukasa?'

There it was again. That 'voice' Anzu calls it has been there since the play. And Anzu was getting annoyed with it. It always seemed to try and direct her towards nothing but romance. Like a second Riri, but in her head.

"HELLO ANZU!" Riri appeared and screamed in Anzu's ear, making her lose focus and lose the game.

"Speak of the devil." Anzu groaned.

"I am not a devil! I am-

"Say that one more time, I will chuck you out of this house!"

(Intro: Kill This Love BLACKPINK jp version)

BLACKPINK in your area
Yeah, yeah, yeah
tenshi ga say hi kekka akuma say bye
choki ja muri so high haijo kurai ga price
kotae no nai test demo soredemo yes
zutto kanjo no dorei mu kachina aine

Here I come kick in the door
Act like I'm buyin' the store
You better give me some love
Bish fill it up give me some more
Feelin' like I think that I need to pray
But you need it more
Lord give me the strength
Cause I'm at my limit and in just one minute
You gonna be visitin' heaven but might not get in it

Look at me look at you
kurushii? dotchi ga
you smart dare? you are
ryōme namida aka ni shitara
So sorry dare? you are

dōshite nakanai yō ni shite mo
isso no kotome o fuse
kono ai todome sasu kitto

Let's kill this love!
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum
Let's kill this love!
Rum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum, pum

"So, why are you here?" Anzu asked.

"To show your progress so far, and for me to look good in front of my boss, we will be attending a ball!" Riri announced.

"I am sorry, I didn't hear you. You sounded like you told me that I have to go to a ball."

"That is exactly what I said!"

"WHAT?!"

"Aren't you excited?"

"OF COURSE NOT! I don't want to attend a ball with stuffy people wearing an uncomfortable dress with heels that look like someone stuck a pencil on the heel of a shoe expecting some idiot to walk in it!" Anzu went off rambling on about why she should never go to a ball.

"Give as many excuses as you want!" Riri said while filing their nails with their wand, "You are going and that is final! If you don't leave the house, I will teleport you to the location. If you don't agree to dress up, I will put you in a dress." They then smiled innocently at Anzu. 

"Then at least tell me the details! Like where it is or who is hosting it." Anzu asked.

"The Kogeni family hosts an end of year ball every year and invites close friends, family and work associates of the family." Riri said.

"And, why do I have to go?"

"Two reasons, one, You have too and two, Hijiri invited you and made the ball way more extravagant just for you! You wouldn't want to trouble him. Right?"