Vincy Returns

30 Vincy Chans return

April 22nd, 2011, Good Friday in the UK and fortunately for my guest to be a bank holiday in her native Hong Kong. It just could not come quick enough for this love-stricken Liverpool supporter. Ever since our last night in January a rerun was eagerly anticipated. From when Vincy's possible revisit was mentioned initially a tour of Europe including Portugal with Molly Soo and her sister which was later changed into Vincy and son staying at Liverpool flying into and departing from London Heathrow in April/May 2011. The reason for the change I was advised was due to numerous changes in the itinerary although I never asked from whom!?

Original plans involved request for suggestions on where to visit, especially with her son in tow. I put forward some ideas on the basis that she would want something to educate her son, something he would enjoy, and she wanted desperately to revisit London for his benefit.

Ideas I came up with Blackpool, Chester, and Alton Park plus Vincy decided a second attempt at Cadbury World should be included with possible rearrangements and Europa league commitments; this original plan was not set in stone. She asked me to join her in fact in many Emails she was so keen, refusing to accept that I could stay at a friend's place for one night as she wanted me always to be with her. To save cost she asked to stay with me some of the time well a lot initially, but this element eventually got eroded away due to her desire to visit Melwood and complete the Anfield tour again plus as I was driving, I felt it better to be nearer to Liverpool on Friday night. The Alton Towers and Cadbury World visits were swapped to make these trips easier distance wise and then more changes followed.

December 4th

May do some research for the Easter trip these two days as no one helps this time!! Still got many ideas in mind, therefore, can't fix where to stay so early.

January 8th 2011 I'm still working out the schedule for the April trip, I will be arriving in the afternoon of 22 April and leaving in the evening of 2 May. What dates that you want to meet me so that I can arrange some visits on these dates. I am also thinking if Liverpool and Blackburn plays on the same day either same Saturday or same Sunday, then I can't see both games, and need to think about an alternative as well. Can you give me more suggestions on the visit so that I can plan for another great trip?

Kir(k)by is a good idea, but I need to find out where it is.

January 9th 2011-04-26Hi Kevin

Thanks for the information about Chester, I think it would be a good idea to get there as it is more close to Liverpool. May leave Wales for my future visit probably with you?? Unless I got more time due to no football (I hope not).

I know all the plans are subject to the Liverpool fixtures, that's why I still leave some flexibilities on the hotel dates. The first night I am still thinking, whether I should stay in London and travel to Liverpool in the next morning or go straight to Liverpool on 22 April. Provisionally reserved a hotel in Liverpool, but still thinking. 23 April is fixed as the hotel is provided by the travel agent. 29 April onward is fixed as I told you before. I think the hotel is big enough for you to join as well. Therefore, you may plan for another Liverpool visit !

For 24 April to 29 April, there could be plenty of options, I intent to visit Melwood (again !) on Tue and Wed as there may be no training on Monday if their game is on Sunday. About Thursday, it highly depends on whether there is home Europa, if yes, that would be great. May go for Stadium tour on Friday morning, Mersey River and Wirral in the afternoon. That's my provisional plan. So the visit of Chester, Manchester or other places would be on 25 Apr (Monday) and other dates with no football. May also search for Reserve or Acadamy games, if any. The service apartment I provisionally reserved is also big enough for you to join as well.