Chapter 3: THE VILLAGE INUNAKI

Kurayami's voice broke the silence, trembling with both anger and fear, as he questioned, "So, where is 'The Right Hand Man'? The most powerful sorcerer and curse user ever born. Where is he?"

Shenzu hesitated for a moment, the weight of his knowledge and the dark memories from the past pressing upon him. His voice, heavy with raw emotions, finally replied, "After the harrowing 'Bloody Battle 2,' his whereabouts have remained a mystery. Only Eshigi knows his location now."

"Don't you dare lie to me," Kurayami says with an angry tone.

"Do you think I would lie after knowing that the third scroll is in safe hands, beyond your reach?" Shenzu replied boldly.

Kurayami's eyes, once filled with terror, slowly regained their composure. He realized that obtaining the final scroll, and potentially facing 'The Right Hand Man,' would be an arduous journey filled with danger and uncertainty. The mere mention of that name had stirred deep-seated fears within him, reminding him of their previous encounters.

Putting all that feeling aside, he looked towards Shenzu and said " Okay then, I should take my leave.

Do you know, Shenzu, with just one stroke of my Blood Weapon Kurae, I can finish you and all your family right now, and maybe this is the best chance I will ever get. But I can't because I've strict orders not to kill you.

I know you are going to be a pain in the ass in the near future, but orders are orders, so consider yourself lucky." Kurayami held his blood weapon close to his leg, and the next second, Kurae vanished into the darkness.

Kurayami then ordered his two servants to free Shenzu. The next second, Shenzu ran towards Maria to take care of her wounds. Kurayami and his five servants took their leave from the hall, but before leaving, he gave a last glance to Shenzu and said, "Now you must be thinking about going back to the village, right?

Shenzu listened to Kurayami quietly while taking care of Maria's wounds.

"Just tell them we're back, the nightmare of the village is back to conquer the scrolls, and this time we are not alone," Kurayami warned Shenzu and with his last words, he took his leave.

After leaving the front door of the house, one of Kurayam's servants asked him "Why did you say that Shenzu is going to be a pain in the ass? He is so hopeless and weak."

Kurayami stops after hearing those words and looks towards that servant with an angry face. Servant expression changed, and he understood his mistake right away. Seeing his face you can say that he regrets his decision of asking that question.

Kurayami's reaction was swift and fierce, his smile dark and ominous as he seized the servant by the collar. "Hopeless and weak, you say? You underestimate him because you managed to land a few punches and draw blood."

The next second Kurayami holds his collar,"Understand this, if he doesn't have that curse seal you all would have been DEAD right now and maybe I was fighting my last battle."

Fear and realization dawned in the eyes of the servants as they understood the true power of Shenzu, a force they had greatly underestimated.

"You haven't seen him fight yet but don't worry he will come for us and I mean it" Kurayami finishes his sentence with a warning to give his servant the taste of his power and look towards his other servant who opened a portal to the unknown place and everyone take their leave from Shenzu house.

Here in the house Shenzu didn't waste time and started treating Maria's wounds. Her injuries both physical and emotional, need Shenzu's attention. He carefully cleans his dress and takes care of her wounds in the best way he can.