Introduction

Hello !! Every one I hope you guy's are doing well into your life... 

So here are the brief Introduction of all characters.... 

  ※※※※※※

Mr. Ravindra Singh Rathore grandfather of Advik. He is very cool person. Never believe that old school rules or thought. He started "RATHORE EMPIRES". after that he become great business in the india. He is very good husband. Always respect his wife choise. He close to his all Daughter - in - laws or you can say his all daughters. specially Dritiya. Right now he is retired man or ex chairman of "RATHORE EMPIRES". 

Mrs. Sakuntala Ravindra Singh Rathore wife of Ravindra Singh Rathore. she is very kind lady. she owed one NGO. She believe in ritual very strictly. she never miss any festival or ritual or do the same with full family. all the family members follow her order. she love all their children. but desperately want second Grand Daughter - in - law. 

Mr. Ravindra Singh Rathore & Mrs. Sakuntala Ravindra Singh Rathore have three children.  two son Rudra Singh Rathore & Ravi sigh Rathore and one Daughter Chandani Kapoor. 

Mr. Rudra Singh Rathore elder son of Ravindra & Sakuntala. He is very clam person but but condition is if you not Trigger him. if you do that than you are gone. He has very anger issues. He loves chai specially. No one go against him or his son when its come to their angry devil mood. Right now he is Chairman of "RATHORE EMPIRES". He is very close to his mother. He is love his wife deeply always treat her as Queen. 

Mrs. Samridhi Rudra Singh Rathore wife of Rudra Singh Rathore and elder daughter - in - law of Rathore. She is very clam and kind lady. She always Respect her elders. She don't like cooking but if She try she can definitely make testy dish. She believe in equity and teach this to her children. She also believe in ritual but not that much like her mother - in - law. Right now She work in NGO with her mother - in - law.

Mr. Rudra Singh Rathore & Mrs. Samridhi Rudra Singh Rathore both have two sons. elder one is Adhvay Singh Rathore and younger one is Advik sigh Rathore. 

Mr. Ravi sigh Rathore younger son of Ravindra & Sakuntala. He is very funny and helpful person. He live in present moment. Never thought about Past and future. He is also clam and composed person. He always support his children no matter what will happen in future. he is close to his one and only Sister - in - law. Right now he is chairman of his company "BLUE WORLD JEWELS". 

Mrs. Sadhna Ravi sigh Rathore  wife of Ravi sigh Rathore and younger daughter - in - law of Rathore. She is live in time. is not like that she not thought about past and future like her husband she do that also but also she live with present. She like to be look pretty. she always is exited for everything. she love cooking. She also help her Mother - in - law and Sister - in - law in NGO. 

Mr. Ravi sigh Rathore & Mrs. Sadhna Ravi sigh Rathore has two children. elder son Aditya Singh Rathore and younger daughter Niti Singh Rathore. 

Mr. Adhvay Singh Rathore elder son of Rudra & Samridhi. He is clam like his mother. He love peace. He hate his one and only son and the reason is that little davil get more attention from his mother or his wife. this is childish but he is like that what should we do right !! He love his wife very much. when it's come to his wife he is not that clam or peace loving person but he is passive and jealous person. He is India's best lawyer and lingual Head of "RATHORE EMPIRES".