~ 1

Hello !! Every one, How's your day gone? I hope it's good...

※※※※※※

Date : 06 November 2023

Place : Hotel Taj, Udaipur

It was november 06, The day of 15th Anniversary of Rathore Empire which is build by the Ravindra Singh Rathore. Now Handle By his sons and grandchildrens. There is Grand Party is held in the Hotal's party Hall. Elites From all over India were present here. All the ranging from ministers to Businesses taycoons or the some are under world Mafias.  

Basically, When we talk or Thought about elites we refer the worst of hem; unfortunately wealthy, stunning, and utmost wicked. The elites we are talking about fit into these as well. 

The Rathores, this one name is this one name is enough for the ruin a person within seconds. They were royalty and They had ties with politics and Mafias of the underworld. They were dangerous, yes but only for them who messed with them and if someone did, then he or she not be the part of this world.

"Where is the Advik?" ask the Rudra Singh Rathore 

"He is coming" answerd Adhvay Singh Rathore.

Few minutes later 

The Advik singh Rathore is walkes in, His heads held up high like always with the attitude. There are many reporters are try to click his picture or want to come near her specifically girls, but his bodyguard are not that wick that they rich to the Advik easily. He went straight to his mother where all other Rathore lady gathered. after some time Rudra and Adhvay also come with other male of the Rathore.

"Where were you? " Rudra come up with the straight Question.

Advay take deep sigh and answer in one line "I am in meeting" and it's lie because only he know where he was and why he is late. after that party is complete without any banter and all Rathore go to the sleep except one person, Advik and why because of only one name Miss. Unknown S. CEO of the "SIVIUM".

※※※※※※

Date : 07 November 2023

Place : Swarg, Rayper street, Udaipur.

Siya's pov

"Mumma.... Papa... pls wake up pls" I said while crying and try to wake up My parents' by using my tiny and soft hands. after that I saw one man come near me.  his whole face hide behind mask and he come near me and.... 

I wake up with jolt. I am swatting right now and try to take deep breath. "again again why god why ?" I saw that nightmare and as usual after that i am not able to sleep. I saw time on my wall clock it's show 5:00 A.M in the morning. 

After that I got up directly from the bed and fresh up for my daily exercise. I walked to the kitchen and make protein shake for me. after sometime i reached the garden near our house. I plug in my Bluetooth and start my joging and exercise.

I reached home 6:00 A.M after complete my exercises. I reach to the main gate when I saw chachu is coming from some where i went near him and what i saw "oh... my.. god .... Kachori" I screamed. Chachu see me like i have two horn on my head. "What? " I ask with littel fake anger. "are you mad siya? Who scream in the morning. "Me" i said with littel proud.

we both reach to the dining table where all other are waiting for me or i guess for the star of our breakfast "KACHORIES" I go straight to the my room. and did my morning routine and dress up in a light pink shirt and white pents.

  I took my beg with necessary's and my so important phone and went downstairs

  I took my beg with necessary's and my so important phone and went downstairs. I met chachu on the way i greeted him "Jay shree Krishna.. chachu" 

"Jay shree Krishna. Beta"

We reached the dining table and Chachi was already set the table while my brother was busy with his phone. "come both of you fast other wise you both are going to late for your work" chachi inform us and we take our respective seat. 

after sometime we all are ready to go for our respective work. "Ok, i have to go" I said noone particularly. and stand up from my chair.  and take my car keys went to word my car or you can say my Father's car. 

I stood in front of my company building. "are you want invitation?" a voice come from behind me and  I show my best friend Misika is stand with her all glory. She is always like this sarcastic. but no matter what she is my best friend. but right now  I m gone because I know Why she is angary. 

"So ma'am pls do me one fever and tell me where the hell are you tomorrow whole day ?" and here i become mute 

※※※※※※

So guy's how's the chapter???

What about Advik and Siya? 

What they hiding any guesses ?

Let's me know what you think about my story...

Take care 💖