The neighborhood

Christina POV.

"Hey did y'all study for the test?" Roman asked, looking around.

"Yo, I totally forgot that bro." Omarion exclaimed.

"Me too." my boyfriend TD said.

"I mean I glanced at the study guide he gave us but that was it." Ari said.

They looked at me and Seraph.

"I studied and wrote down notes but you already know I don't gotta study to pass." I said, smirking.

"Alright miss straight A student." TD said, pushing me playfully.

"So you can send us the study guide, right?" Roman asked.

"nah you is my friend and all but you should have studied." I said.

"Man, whatever." Roman said.

"Oh my God bro we gonna fail. Wait, Seraph you studied?" Roman asked.

" Yeah I studied." Seraph replied.

"You got the study guide?" Roman asked.

"Yeah I'll send it too you in an email later." Seraph said.

"Bro you always coming in what since little miss straight A student won't give up the study guide." Roman said, playfully glaring at me as he dapped Seraph up.

"Seraph if you continue to help these fools out then they'll never make it in life." I told my best friend as I walked in between her and my boyfriend.

"Hey Seraph send me that too." Ari said.

"Yeah." Seraph said.

"Aye y'all trying to head to the park? Look like nobody there." Omarion said.

"Uh, I don't know I gotta go study because if I don't make a 75 on this test he gonna fail me y'all know he be tripping." Roman said looking at all of us.

"Bro let's go to the park stop being a nerd." Omarion said.

"Right and we all know that the biggest nerd out of all of us is Christina." Ari said.

"man, shut up! Is it a crime to wanna do good in life." I said, rolling my eyes.

"If I fail and I'm grounded and I can't come to the park no more it's y'all fault." Roman said, pointing at all of us.

"Man, stop being a big baby." TD said.

"Don't worry about that." Omarion said.

"Hey last one to the park is a snitch." Omarion said, running off.

"Ooooo, Omarion you cheater!" I yelled, running after him.

Seraph, Omarion and Roman sat on one side of the table while TD and I sat on the other side with Ari on the table.

"Check this out." TD said, looking at us.

"Icy like a Polar Bear, Hot as a tamale rolling with the big kid I'm feeling like Bugatti. See who want that smoke dog we get at anybody, so if we got a problem man we can see about it." TD rapped to us.

everyone including me let out ooooooos.

"I came up with something about some other stuff check it." Omarion said.

"Okay, and when you're done I wrote a song." I said, looking around.

"Look we making movies play with us you make the news I'm  stepping in my jays and my gang they done make your shoes I might be in the fit Micheal Jordan greys or blues or I'm up in out my pocket ain't no 20's but blues." Omarion rapped.