The Setup

Christina POV.

I was walking with the boys and Seraph to the bus stop

"Y'all see Ari?" Omarion asked.

"Yeah I texted her earlier today she's still not feeling good I'm gonna check in on her later and give her the work that she missed out on today." I replied.

"Cool. Cool. Anyway you ready for later?" Omarion asked Roman.

"Um, about that I'm going to have to miss this session bro." Roman said.

"For what?" Omarion asked.

"My driver's test. My mom already scheduled it and she's there waiting on me right now." Roman replied.

"Well at least you got a good excuse but look hopefully this will be our last day riding the bus." TD said.

"Yeah hopefully I was still studying all night and something still messed me up the them-poibtvturns or whatever but I think I got it now." Roman said.

"Man of course you got it it ain't nothing but do it." TD said.

"Just drive like an old man and make small talk you'll pass." Omarion said.

"Small talk?" Roman asked, confused.

"Yeah small talk just encage in conversation you know especially if it's an old person l. Old people like to talk before you know it the test will be over and they won't remember nothing." Omarion explained.

"Okay I think, I think I got it never thought about that." Roman said, walking ahead of us.

I was walking down the hallway on my phone until TD wrapped his arm around me. I scoffed and shoved him off of me.

"Go away TD." I said, going to walk away.

TD stood in front of me and put his hand in the locker stopping me from walking away.

"Not until you talk to me first." TD said.

"We have nothing to talk about you betrayed Seraph and on top of that you told Tay that you fell out of love with me. And now I don't trust you anymore." I said.

"I will understand you if it was true but I ain't never told that girl nothing about Seraph's mom and I never told that girl that I wasn't in love with you." TD said.

"And why should I believe you?" I asked.

"Besides the fact that we've been best friends for eight years and I never betrayed Seraph or you, you should believe me because we care about each other and my feelings run deep for you." TD said.

I blushed and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Are you're being honest TD?" I asked.

"On my momma." TD replied.

I thought for a second.

"Okay I believe you but how does she know about Seraph's mom?" I asked.

"Ain't no telling." TD replied.