The Fallout

TD POV.

I was sitting at the table on my phone listening to the dis track that I recorded.

"You." Reggie walked into the dining area.

"Yo. What up?" I greeted.

I dabbed Reggie up as he stood behind a chair.

"So they told me you brought my bread back." Reggie said.

"Yeah I told you I was gonna get it back for you." I said.

"Yeah you did but you ain't tell me how you got it." Reggie said.

"How I got what?" I asked.

"The money TD." Reggie replied.

"Oh, um, I had broken in J-Mack house." I admitted.

"You did what? When?" Reggie asked.

"The night before last." I replied.

"With who?" Reggie asked.

"Roman." I replied.

"Roman? Who is Roman? Hold on, you talking about your little friend that got shot around the corner a couple of days ago?" Reggie asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"So? J-Mack caught y'all in his house and shot him huh?" Reggie asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"That was stupid and sloppy both of y'all could've been killed TD. Who's gonna help Christina with her baby then?" Reggie asked.

"Bro I had to get your money back and I'm not gonna let Christina take care if our baby by herself." I replied.

"Bro forget the money it ain't even about it was never about the money it was about you doing what I tell you do when I tell you to do it." Reggie said.

"My bad bro." I apologized.

"Look, before you do a dumb mission like that again make sure you run it by me first all right?" Reggie asked.

"All right." I said.

I pushed the chair back and stood up. I begin walking awaybut turned back around.

"Hey since it ain't about the money I can keep it?" I asked.

"Man if you don't get your butt out of here." Reggie said chasing me but I already left.

Miya POV.

Ari, Omarion and I were outside.

"Have any of y'all talked to Roman?" Ari asked.

I shook my head.

"Nah I ain't talk to him." Omarion replied.

"Oh. Would have thought y'all would because he's y'all friend and he just got shot but I guess not." Ari said.

Omarion and I didn't say anything.

"I'm gonna go in the house and call him see if his mom let him out the house tonight." Ari said, getting up.

"Please be ready by the time I get back." Ari added, before walking inside of the house.

"So, you excited about the party tonight?" Omarion asked.

"I don't know I've never really been to a party." I replied.

"Wait, for real?" Omarion asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"So you telling me you've never been to a high school party?" Omarion asked.

"Never." I shook my head.