Unexpected visitor

Christina POV.

Roman, Ari, Seraph and I were at our lockers

"Uh have y'all talked to Omarion and TD?" Roman asked.

"Nope." Seraph replied.

"Yeah, last night." I replied.

"Have you?" Ari asked.

"No. Not since they argued in the park the other day. I just want to make sure everything straight." Roman replied.

Galli came over to us.

"I know this sounds fun or whatever but he ate that song up." Galli said.

"What song?" Roman asked.

"Look." Galli said, showing us her phone.

It was a distrack. But how? I was over there, but I was knocked out so I didn't really hear the song.

"Yeah. Um can you excuse us for a sec?" Seraph asked.

"Yeah. Sure." Galli said, walking away.

"Uh, did y'all know about that?" Roman asked.

"No." Seraph replied.

"I was at the studio but I was knocked out." I replied.

"Should be asked you." Ari said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Roman asked.

"What that mean is you didn't tell us about the deal else could you be hiding? You doing all this just to be the best manager." Ari said.

"You think I caused all this drama over some petty manager stuff." Roman said.

"I don't know what to think anymore." Ari said.

"Man whatever." Roman waved her off.

"I don't even know why TD would do something like this, this isn't even how you solve problems plus Omarion said it wasn't his fault." I said.

"You know who's ever fault it is it needs to be solved fast." Roman said.

"This is too much for me I'm going to go to the restroom." Seraph said.

"Same." I said.

Seraph and I walked away.

Roman POV.

I turned to Ari.

"Did you know about this? Ain't you supposed to be a manager?" I asked Ari.

"It's up to you "the best manager." Ari said.

"You said "best manager" too, dang." I said.

Christina POV.

Seraph and I walked into the bathroom and see Taylor, Tay and zpaige singing the song that Galli showed us.