Shots fired

Christina's outfit:

POV.

Roman and I were walking to the bus stop.

"Um, where is everyone?" Roman asked.

"Christina has a doctor's appointment this morning but she's going to meet us at the school. I don't know where everyone else is." I replied.

"Omarion probably still cooling off from you know what happened." I added.

"Yeah but where is Ari? Have you talked to her?" Roman asked.

"No, not since we were on the phone talking about Omarion and TD with Christina." I replied.

"Oh so y'all was on the phone last night and I didn't get an invite okay I see how it is." Roman said.

"No she was just catching me and Chris on everything. Everything she was telling us you already knew." I said.

"I guess but it still isn't like her not telling us what's going on." Roman said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Honestly the last couple of day have been weird. This is the first time an argumenthave lasted over 24 hours in our group." Roman said.

"Yeah. We got to do something ASAP because I cannot lost you guys." I said.

"Me either. You know what our main mission today is to get the gang back together." Roman said.

"And how are we supposed to do that?" I asked.

"Um, I don't know maybe remind them of all the good memories we had or how they hated the gray stuff before all this happened." Roman said.

"I don't know we're gonna have to do a little more than that but I'm gonna stay hopeful about it." I said.

"I guess." Roman said.

Christina POV.

Jasmine drove me to my appointment. Jasmine and I got out of the car with my purse and went into the hospital for my appointment. I went to the front desk as my sister sat in the waiting room.

"How can I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"I have an appointment with Doctor Blake." I replied.

"Oh, your Christina. He's in the back waiting for you." The lady said politely.

Jasmine and I went into the back where Dr. Blake was waiting.

'"Hello, Christina. How are you?" Dr. Blake asked.

"I'm okay. I just can't take this morning sickness." I replied honestly.

"That's completely normal for pregnant women. Okay let's get started with your Ultrasound." Dr. Blake says.

I lied on my back on the examination table. Dr. Blake placed an ultrasound gel on my belly. Dr. Blake then hold a wand-like device and moved it across my belly. I looked at the screen and seen my baby, I almost cried. After a few minutes Dr. Blake was done.