Got my back

Christina POV.

Outfit:

I was in history class sitting next to TD while not paying attention and bored out of my mind as the teacher taught.

"War. For centuries human have resolved disagreements with conflict. War, now whether it be big or small not only do they cause grief with their complete disregard for the sanctity of human life but they tear in our very fabric of society causing things like, anxiety, depression, PTSD and a myriad of other mental ailments that that can be felt for Generations and at what cost? So I posed this question to you why do we have war?" Mr. Maxwell asked

Before he could teach further the bell rang.

"That. That's the homework a three-page essay on why we have war. Thank you everyone." Mr. Maxwell said, as we walked out of the classroom.

Ari, Seraph, Roman, TD and I met outside of the classroom by the lockers. Roman dapped Ari up when he came out of the class.

"Hey, um, anyone of y'all heard from Omarion?" Ari asked.

"No, not since last night I tried calling him and I got mo answer. He didn't come to school today either. You talk to him?" Roman replied.

"Nah, not since I seen him at the park yesterday." TD answered.

"Maybe he's sick." I suggested.

"Yeah maybe." Roman said.

"Yo." Omarion said, walking over to us.

"What's up?" TD asked.

"Um, Omarion where you been?" Ari asked.

"Uh, something happened last night had to get checked in late." Omarion replied.

"Let me guess you fell in the shower again dude just installed some handicap rails it'll change your life." Roman joked.

Ari, TD, Seraph, Omarion and I laughed at Roman's comment.

"Nah, someone shot at my house last night." Omarion said.

"What? Really?" Seraph asked.

Omarion nodded in confirmation.

"Uh, uh, my f-fault bro I didn't know." Roman stuttered.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yeah are you?" Roman asked.

"Yeah, I'm good everything's good." Omarion said.

"Are you sure? Because you're always welcome at my house." I said, concerned.

"But your sister said that was my room." TD complained.

"I'm not talking about your room, fool. We have your room, my room, my parents room that I don't go into, my sister's room and 3 guest bedroom, stupid." I rolled my eyes.

" Nah I'm good. I'm just about shaken up but nothing to measure. You haven't heard nothing, have you? This can't be connected to with what happened a couple of days ago." Omarion said.

"Nah I ain't heard nothing. But that's messed up that happened to you." TD answered.

"We gotta do something about this 24th and 28th nonsense before it gets out of hand." Omarion said.

"You talk to your brother about squashing the beef?" Omarion asked.

"I tried man even Jasmine tried too man, he ain't going. You try talk to your brother?" TD asked.

"Yeah, he on the same timing y'all on especially since our house got shot up. You know, if your brother would pay back what he owed none of this would have happened." Omarion said, pointing the finger at TD.