Highschool

Ship: HyunSung

Type: 💕

(Have no plot, but it is based on Skz Family.)

"Eomma. How did you fall in love with Appa?" The Five-year-old Chan asked, his eyes filling with curiosity as he looked up at his mother.

"Yeah, Mom how did you even fall in love with this idiot right there?" Changbin asked as he looked around nervously, hoping that his father would not find him.

His mother's death glares at him making the High School Jock fell silent.

"The reason I fell for your dad..." Hyunjina began.

------

Hyunjina was the perfect child, she was perfect in any way. Every parent wanted her. She was full of grace and beauty. 

Many boys have loved her throughout the year.

However, they were all rejected. 

Hyunjina didn't care if it was a boy or a girl who loved her. She is just not interested.

Many parents were jealous of how Hyunjina's parents were to be able to birth such a magnificent kid.

She got attention for that. She was also very talented too.

Her hobby was painting. 

She felt very connected to painting. When you paint, it feels like you are in another reality, another world. 

She was able to express her feelings in her painting. She loved it when the brush smoothly ran through the canvas. 

With painting, she could make a new world.

She sometimes felt empty.

And that emptiness disappeared when she met this one special guy.

------

It was another year of high school. Hyunjina is a sophomore now. She is also really popular. Does she care? No.

She was immune to it. She doesn't care about the popularity she has been having.

"Hyunjina. You are really pretty you should date. I've never seen you with someone before." Her best friend, Lina said. 

Hyunjina said nothing as she kept on painting.

Lina rolled her eyes took out a chocolate mushroom and began munching on it.

"Shouldn't you also get a date?" Hyunjina asked.

Lina thought for a moment and then shook her head. "meh. None of these guys suit my type. My type is someone who is rich and can be my punching bag!" she grinned.

Hyunjina shakes his head in disapproval. Her best friend is always forever crazy.

Then the phone in Lina's pocket rang. Lina took a look at her phone and swallowed the pack of chocolate mushrooms. "It innie. I have to pick her up." she groans and looks up at Hyunjina.

Innie was Lina's younger sister. She was a very troublemaking kid.

"You can go," Hyunjina said as she dipped her brush in water. "I don't need any company."

Lina nodded. "Suit yourself" she utter walking out.

Hyunjina says nothing as she continues her art.

---------

"Jisung make sure to bring this to Ms. Kang's room okay?" Ms. Kim said. 

Jisung nodded as he carried the art supplies and headed out the door.