Til death do us part

Ship: Minlix

Type: 🥀

Description: When love got a little too crazy for the young couple who went by the names Lee Felix Yongbok and Lee Minho

" "Til death do us part!" This is what the young couple said right before they tied the knot.

Lee Felix and Lee Minho just got married. They were high school sweethearts. They invited all of their pre-school friends and of course their family.

Felix was smiling so big that you would have thought that he could plastic surgery to widen his mouth. As for Minho, he was just staring at his adorable boyfriend who was now his husband with full admiration. Everyone thought nothing could go wrong, right?

Wrong. A few weeks later, Felix moved in with Minho. But ever since Felix moved in, Minho had been acting weird. He would monitor every single one of Felix's moves, actions, or even where he went when he went.

It was weird to everyone and maybe even Felix a little too but he just assumed that he was being a protective husband right nothing more nothing less?

Boy was he so wrong.

It was now their 2nd anniversary and over the years Minho got weirder and weirder. And Felix was just tired of the way Minho treated him and stuff so he decided.

"We're getting a divorce," Felix stated firmly with no emotion in his eyes nor on his face. "W-wha-what? Why jagi?" Minho asked surprised. "Because you're too much for me!" Felix threw the divorce papers at his face and walked out with all his stuff.

It's been a year and this was the final hearing for their divorce.

"I announce Lee Felix and Lee Minho divorced!" The judge slammed her hammer down on her desk.

Felix immediately got up and hugged his parents. Minho put his head down.

Felix was walking out of court feeling amazing until Minho came up to him. "I'll see you again darling~" Minho whispered in Felix's ear seductively and put his arms around Felix's waist. From instinct, Felix put his arms around Minhos' neck and legs wrapped around his waist. But he immediately jumped off and ran to his car.

It has been 3 years since they got divorced and Felix couldn't be happier.

Meanwhile, Minho was the complete opposite. He became psychopathic again and he was going after Felix. Something Felix didn't know was that he was a stalker being stalked by none other than Minho.

But Minho finally got what he wanted. One day Felix was going back to his dorm room. He passed by a Sketchy alleyway and started to walk faster just in case, but that didn't work.

Someone caught up to him and put their hand on his mouth and nose so he wasn't able to breathe. He passed out not before giving a fight but either way, he passed out.

It had been a few days or so, and Felix thought but it had been 3 months since he went missing because Minho kidnapped him. He had been a sex slave to Minho and Minho who fucks him relentlessly with no mercy.

Felix was numb to all the pain now. It had been 8 months since he was kidnapped. He was announced dead by the court. He was just tired. Tired of everything. Tired of life. He wanted to die.

When Minho was fucking him he blurted out. "I wanna die," Felix said shamelessly. "Kitten wants to die?" Minho asked playfully licking "kitten's" ear and kissing him right before he shot a load into Felix. Felix moaned. "Y-y-yeah." He stuttered. "Well, kitten, you don't always get what you want," Minho said. It had been a week since Felix sold himself out and Minho started to fuck him harder if that was even possible.

Felix just wanted to die more. Until he figured out a plan. Minho usually gives him a few of his weapons before they have sex as a "good luck charm" is what Minho likes to call it. So Felix decided when he was given a weapon, he would kill Minho with it. It's self-defense, right?

The next day after he made his plan Minho gave him the weapon. "So kitten..?" Minho asked kissing and licking Felix. "Hmm?" Felix moaned. "Aish~ such a good kitten for daddy." Minho handed him the weapon. "Here kitten." Minho turned his back around which was the biggest mistake ever.

Felix got out of the knife and stabbed Minho in the heart. Right before he died Felix said, "Til death do us part." Felix made out with the now-dead body. Felix grabbed some clothes and his stuff and ran out of the mansion.

He ran to the police station and to his surprise it was the same police that had been looking for him. He told them everything even about him killing Minho. They said it was fine since it was self-defense.

Felix got united with his family and friends again. He continued his college studies and became a famous dance choreographer. Felix turned out to be pregnant by Minho and he obviously wouldn't kill the kid so he had to go on a hiatus once he was 6 months.

He gave birth to a baby girl whom he named Minnie after her father.

But he would never tell her that. But Felix hated to admit it, but he still loved Minho.

Even though life was better he still loved him. So he made a life plan once his daughter was out of college and had a great job and house he would kill himself.

And that's exactly what he did he didn't want his daughter to see any of his body or anything he gave everything to her. So he asked his mafia brother Hwang Hyunjin to clean up his body." The man Han Jisung finally finished the story. "And that's how the young couple died all the myths and legends some were real while others were not." The man identified as Han Jisung finished telling the story to the young girls named Lee Min and Lee Mina daughters of Lee Minnie.