Betrayal

Author: Hannahs_aussieaccent

Ship: ChanJeongLix

Type: 🥀 (with a little smut)

Desc: When Chan cheats on Felix with his friend Jeongin and Felix, he goes mentally.

"I love you!"

Chan and Felix were a very well-known couple in Korea. They were both billionaires before they met, making them the richest couple alive. Felix was a model, singer, idol, voice actor, actor, and a lot more. Meanwhile, Chan was a producer, editor, and singer.

Even though they were both famous before they got together. They were even more famous now.

Everyone knew Jeongin as 'Felix's best friend', but he didn't wanna be known as just that he wanted a bigger title for himself. He had tried countless times to get it.

Modeling? No.

Acting? No.

Singing? No.

Dancing? Definite no.

And he even tried voice acting!

But let's get back to the couple. Everything was perfect for the couple, or at least that's what the media thought. For the couple, everything was going wrong.

Felix had gotten pregnant from Chan, Felix had to go on a world tour, and Felix had to make a new full album with 14 songs. Meanwhile, Chan was stressing about Felix. He was editing a lot of songs for big people, and he also had to produce for other people.

Felix decided to still go on a world tour even though he was pregnant he figured that since it was only 4 months long he wouldn't be showing until the 7th month and it didn't show at all you couldn't tell he was pregnant so he still did the album, world tour, and modeling. After his world tour, he got lots of jobs from acting, voice acting, and modeling.

He said yes to all of them, and he had to make them all fit his schedule. He was fully packed; he barely had enough time to sleep and eat. His breaks were very short, but he always made sure he had time to call his boyfriend.

Chan had made a plan to propose to his boyfriend of 3 years.

One day, Felix came home from one of his groups, trio, duet, and solo performances. His group was HyunA, Hwasa, Somi, and Jessi. The trio was Somi and Hwasa, and the duet was with HyunA.

When he walked through the door, he saw red rose petals everywhere on the ground. He was careful following the petal path because he was wearing 5-inch heels. The petals led him to the balcony so he opened the door and saw Chan down on one knee with a ring in his hand. "Will you let me be the happiest man alive and marry me, Yongbok?" Chan asked cheerfully, smiling with his eyes and a dim smile.

Felix started to tear up, he fanned his eyes, then crouched down. He finally got up after a few seconds. Still with tears in his eyes, he said, "Yes!" Chan immediately got up and kissed him, twirling him around in a hug.

Of course, from a creepy saseang news spread about them getting engaged. And they agreed to all allegations of them being engaged. Felix's next song was about his engagement, and he made a special stage just for it. He brought his dog and Chan up on stage to see him sing. "THIS SPECIAL SONG GOES TO SOMEONE!!" he turned around to look at Chan he smiled, ran up, and kissed him before going back to his spot.

"Yuh. Breakfast at Tiffany's and bottles of bubble." He sang his song 7 Rings "wearin' a ring but ain't gon be a Mrs." He showed off his engagement ring when he used the word 'ring' and "bought matching diamonds for six of my bitches!"