New Years. [Chapter 2]

Happy New Years!
• December - 31 - 2006 •

Happy New Years everyone. Time sure passes by quickly doesnt it..? no like really. You just felt like you just woke up in 2006 last month.. but, Hey. Who knows? Every year gets better?

You were on the beach at 11:30 with your family and friends having fun after new Years.. few minutes passed..

1..2..3..!!

Time.
[00:00]
(12:00)

Happy New Years! January 1st 2007! Time sure flies by fast! Finally your family starts the fire works and your friends had fun and played with the beach water. The cold wind washing over you. Gosh it feels so good to be free.

You Crouch Beside the wave washing over the sand. You Saw your friends having fun. And one of your friends that has a couple already. You did felt lonely and alone but you didnt care about love yet. You wanted to focus on yourself for now on.. but really.. you wondered. Who Will be your future husband soon..?

Your mom called you over for some of the deserts, food, drinks, and snacks there. You got up and walked up to her and hugged her as she hugs you back. She let's go and you took a Glass of wine. You sit on the chair that was there and drinked calmly. You felt really relaxed and comfortable.

Your aunt comes and sits next to you. She looks at you

Aunt: honey your very beautiful how are you still single..? You have the beauty of a goddess! It would be every mens lost if they don't get to marry you.

Y/n: aunt im not That beautiful you know.. theres lots of other beautiful women other than just me. For example Angelina Jolie.. Jessica Alba.. Britney Spears.. and others!

Aunt: Yeah well.. you know im talking about you right now!

You just laughed and your aunt smiles and rolled her eyes. Your aunt gets up and leaves to talk to the others.

After an hour everyone goes home. Including you of course. When you got home you walked in your room and jumped on the bed tired.

Finally since thats over.. you can just rest! You got up and changed your clothes

 you can just rest! You got up and changed your clothes

You jumped on your bed again and rest.

The next day you woke up at 5am and saved all your energy up first. And then you got up and walked to the bathroom. You washed your face and brushed your teeth. You walk downstairs and got a bowl of ice and put a little bit of water in it. You walk back upstairs, to your room and in the bathroom. You took a deep breath before Putting your face in the bowl of ice. After a few seconds you lifted up your face from the bowl of ice and did your skincare. You always took care of your skin and you had perfect Glass skin.

You stare at yourself in the mirror remembering all those words people said to you.. like what it feels like to be.. you. Y/n L/n. Famous, rich, beautiful, and a total bombshell. You thought it felt amazing to be famous and all but thats not what you want.. i mean your not meaning your ungrateful or anything! You just want to feel like a normal girl without all this Fame.. Money, love. But.. you really did love your life. I mean its very nice and knowing billions of people support you is very nice. It makes you feel loved.

But is that what really makes you.. Happy?

You stopped worrying and walked out of the bathroom. You sit on your makeup desk and put on your Charcoal mask. You decided to do some small yoga while waiting for your mask to dry. When it was already dried you peeled it off and started stretching a bit.

[06:27]

You got out of the room and Saw your mom cooking food. The food wasnt done yet so you walk back in your room and walked to your rooms balcony. You sit on the chair there and enjoyed the cold breeze washing over you and the nice city view.

[06:35]

Your mom calls to eat downstairs. You walk down the stairs and walked up to your mom. You kissed her cheek and thanked her for the food. You took the plate she was handing to you and you sit on the table and ate your food. After you decided to got out with your friend. Blade.

[08:50]

Your friend Blade knocks on your front door and you walked downstairs to open it. When you opened it he was smiling

Blade: you ready?

Y/n: Crap! Im not yet! Im sorry just come in and give me a minute.

Blade chuckled and nods. He walks in your house and you ran upstairs to get ready. Luckly your mom talked with Blade so he wouldnt be so bored down there waiting for you.

You decided to go for something classic you know? Not too much since its only hanging out with Blade

You decided to go for something classic you know? Not too much since its only hanging out with Blade. Before going out you kissed your moms cheek and hugged her and then left the house.

You and Blade went to a place with a nice view. There were some famous people there and you were also noticed and tooked pictures of there as a casual celebrity hang out place.

Blade said he was gonna go and hang out with the others. You nodded and he left. You Saw a guy with dread locks, baggy clothes, and a cap. He looked very attractive but you remembered you werent focused on dating yet. While a celebrity goes up to you and started talking to you, you smiled while nodding and talking. Little did you know.. That guy with the baggy clothes was staring at you looking at how beautiful you are and admiring your beauty. It almost was like a drug to him.

The paparazzis cameras flash on you and your beautiful blue eyes were really revealed and were drop dead beautiful and dreamy. You just waved at the cameras but continued talking to the celebritys there.

"IS THIS REALLY THE END..?"
i don't think so..
What Will happen next..?

[ Don't forget to vote please!]