The kids are asleep. [Chapter 15.]

January - 10th - 2016
! SMUT !

... One time while the kids were finally asleep tom was in the bathroom, for whatever what he was doing in there. You walk in your and toms room and layed on the bed, you guys had a TV in the room so you took the remote and Turned the TV on.

After a few Minutes of watching TV tom came out of the bathroom, but... He looks... Different?

He shaved!

When you saw it you laughed a bit, he seems proud and you got up walking over to him

Y/n: "oh my gosh.. did you shave?"

Tom: "yep! Dont i look Hot?"

Y/n: "you look sexy."

Hearing the word "Sexy" somehow made tom turned on. He looks at the bed... Still clean, no stains. He looks at you and smirked, lucky him. He was just waring a towel wrapped around his waist, he pushes you on the bed and Let the towel loose. His towel drops down to the floor revealing you his 11 inch member.

.."Holy Sh*t." You thought.

Wow. Your a lucky one arent you? Getting married by tom and making love with him. Even us fangirls are Jealous of you. Lucky...

Tom Pulled your shorts down and your panties down, he then went up to your top and took your shirt off and undid your bra.

Tom: "Do you want me to wear protection or no?"

Y/n: "just wear it"

Tom: "alright"

Tom walks over to the drawer and picks up a condom. He rips the Plastic with his teeth as he walks back over to you, he rolls the condom on his member and he spreads your legs apart.

But as he was about to enter..

Y/n: "lock the door tom, you dont want The kids to randomly come in and caught us doing this"

Tom sighed annoyed because he couldnt wait any longer, he walked to the door and locked it. He walks back over to you and positioned himself again between your legs and slowly pushed in.

Seeing your eyes roll back made tom smirk he knows hes THAT guy. Hes also pretty lucky himself having to be the wife of a goddess like you, i mean look at you! Your beautiful! Your famous and your literally a Victoria's secret Angel, plus your a brazilian bombshell!

O..M...G.. i just realized.. Guitarist husband and Supermodel wife... SUCH A GOOD COUPLE!!!

He starts to thrust in you as he whimpers in pleasure, that time you just realized tom Kaulitz is literally your husband and making love with you... TOM FVCKING KAULITZ.

You gip on his shoulders and he leans in to kiss you, he pressed his lips against yours kissing you Passionately as you kiss back

You gip on his shoulders and he leans in to kiss you, he pressed his lips against yours kissing you Passionately as you kiss back. His thrusts got harder causing you to moan into the kisses. Yall fvck for a good 25 minutes

Tom: "y/n.. i think im gonna fvcking explode.. im gonna.."

Finally, with one last thrust he came. He gets off you collapsing on the bed. His chest rising up and down as he breathed heavily

Tom: "Oh my gosh.. oh gosh.. your the best wife ever..
Tom was happier than he was ever before, he had always had a crush on you since his teenage years. if his younger self saw this he would be so happy, he looks at you and gives you that sweet smile.

He looks down at his member and rolls the condom off. He got up and threw the used condom in the little trash can, he grabbed his robe and put it on as you put on your panties, your bras, and new pajamas on.