Futebol [Chapter 14]

June - 2nd - 2015

Jay, Your son was really into football. He always plays football so you got him a whole backyard for himself

 He always plays football so you got him a whole backyard for himself

He sometimes plays football with Your older brothers sons, a.k.a jays Cousins Named "Lúcas" , "Carlos" , "Añtonío". They were a year older than jay.

Jay started playing football at the age of 3 and first learned by tom little by little but tom stopped teaching him at 4 since his uncle wich was your older brother Díego was a better teacher than him.

..."Kick it jay!" - "You could do this!".. Díego said, while jay was playing football with his cousins, when jay Successfully kicked the ball in the Goal Díego cheered for jay and walked up to jay and give him a high five and Asked if he still wanted to play because he didnt want to pressure your son if he was tired, Díego was a good uncle.

Jay: "i wanna keep playing! This is fun! When i grow up, i wanna be a football player and play for brasil!"

Díego: "yeahhh, thats my boy! You gotta support our country. But remember, never hate on others culture or country ok? Always respect them."

Jay nods and then kept playing football with Díego. Until at 5pm you came home seeing them play football, they stopped and greeted you. Jay ran to you and hugged you

Jay: "Mamãe! Tio Díego e eu jogamos futebol! Foi tão divertido!"
("Mommy! Uncle Díego and I played football! It was so fun!")

Y/N: "Sério? Tio Díego é muito bom no futebol, não é?"
("Serious? Uncle Díego is very good at football, isn't he?")

Jay nods as Díego walks over to both of you

Díego: "Onde está o Tom? Eu gostaria de convidá-lo para jogar também."
( "Where's Tom? I'd like to invite him to play too.")

Y/N: "Ele está ocupado com sua banda trabalhando em sua música."
("He's busy with his band working on his music.")

Díego: "Ah, tudo bem"
(Ah.. alright)

Y/N: "Agora posso participar? Mas vamos jogar no chão é a versão lava então a bola não pode tocar o chão, não se preocupe quem perder não precisa fazer nada como punição"
("Can I now participate? But let's play the floor is lava version so the ball can't touch the ground, don't worry, whoever loses doesn't need to do anything as punishment")

Díego: "Ah... tudo bem! Vamos.
("Ah... Fine! Come on")

You were good at the floor is lava version of playing football, you always played like this as a kid so its easy for you, you did it Easily. You were good at this and didnt need any learning or whatsoever. But jay and Carlos just watched since they didnt know how to play it. Jay watched and carefully to learn, he learned it quickly since it looked easy.