Am i Too Young..? [Chapter 4]

Toms POV

Me and my band sometimes always attend in any event we're invited to. But one time i Saw this beautiful girl. She was just so beautiful.. she had this beautiful blue eyes.. Perfect lips and Brunette hair.. my type was mostly blondes but this girl is just the perfect girl i have ever seen.. Like i have slept with many girls but.. i never knew theres a beautiful girl like her.. i had to make her mine. If i cant i Will make it happen.

One day i went to Victorias secret just to See things there for fun. Until i Saw a picture of that same girl i Saw that time at the celebrity event.. so she's a model huh? Hot.

I stared at her picture and left the store. I really didnt know if i could ever pull a girl like her.. i mean i pulled lots of hot girls but a model like her? This is gonna be hard.. i mean i don't know if she even likes guys like me.. but you know.. im Tom Kaulitz. I pulled lots of girls. Im sure i can pull her, Right..?

January - 6th - 2007

On a random day i Asked my manager about her and my manager told me he knew her. He said she was a Famous beautiful model and she mostly models for Victoria's secret. I got some informations about her. She was 25 years old and she likes the colour red. Damn.. shes 25..? Maybe thats alright. I mean age is just a number you know..

I nodded and thanked my manager. I walk in my room and Opened my laptop. I searched her name and found some more information about her. I read everything on there and looked at some of her pictures

In January 8th 2007 i was in an interview. I was Asked if i have any celebrity crush.

Tom: uhm i don't know maybe Y/n L/n..?

Interviewer: Y/n L/n?!

He repeated in shock

Tom: yea, shes pretty you know.

Interviewer: yeah! I've never seen anyone more beautiful than her.

I just laughed and smiled

Bill: Tom has been talking about her for a few days i think hes totally in love.

Everyone there just laughs as i just smirked and nodded. I look at the interviewer

Interviewer: so how did you like her. I mean like how did you suddenly just fall in love with her?

Tom: i don't know. I just- uhm one time. I Saw her at an event and i actually bumped in to her and when i Saw her she was just- argh.. very..

I didnt know how to describe it and the interviewer totally knew how i mean it and nodded also cant describe her beauty

Tom: yea..
Interviewer: yea..

We said at the same time knowing the feeling. When the interview was done me and the band went home and rested.

Will i ever have her?
This sure is gonna be a journy..