Birthday Party. [Chapter 5]

June - 12th - 2007
Happy birthday Love!

You woke up in your bed to see your parents and siblings holding a cake and singing you a happy birthday song. You were half awake and was confused but also smiling. Your mom was holding the cake. She sits on the bed and let's you blow the candles.

Mom: blow it, honey.

You smiled and blew the candles. Your family and siblings cheer and you were told to get ready and go downstairs for your birthday party. Everyone goes downstairs and you got ready.

You go downstairs and Saw everything looking very amazing and decorated. Your mom walks you to the table and thats where the cake was put on. You cut the cake and gave everybody a slice. When it was time to just chill and vibe to the music. You were given a cupcake with candles and you were told to blew it out.

You remember that you were given cupcakes with candles on it before when you were little and you smiled. You blew the candle out and your friend grabs your wrist and dances with you to the music.

After the birthday party was over. You walked upstairs and sit on your bed.

[02:30pm]

You were very bored and decided to go to Victoria's Secret. You changed your clothes and walked downstairs. You told your mom you were gonna go to Victoria's Secret and she nods. You hug her and she kisses your cheek before you Go. You got in the car and turned on the engine then Drove away. When you parked your car some paparazzis were surrounding you and taking pictures of you. You just smiled as some people helped you go through.

You walked to the Victoria's Secret entrance and you were recognized easily. Some people Asked for pictures with you and you took a picture with someone kid. You bought some pajamas, perfumes, and the things you needed. After you were done, you walked out of the store and lots of cameras were flashing at you. You went in your car, turned the engine on, and drove away.

You drove to a place usually lots of celebritys go to when bored. When you arrived lots of paparazzis surrounded you and lots of cameras flashing at you. Some bodyguards helped you and you managed to go through. Some of your fans screamed happy birthday to you and some paparazzis did also

When you escaped from all those paparazzis. A girl with a mic and a cameraman goes up to you and interviews you. It was your favorit interviewer Chelsea

Chelsea: Y/n L/n, hi! Happy birthday!!

She said in a Confident and nice way

Y/n: heyyy, oh my Gosh i am so happy to see you today!

Chelsea: sooo i got you a little.. Something..

She says and gives you a gift. You opened it and it was a Victoria's Secret robe, vs perfume, and a lingerie set. Your Jaw dropped in happiness and you hugged her

Y/n: oh my God thank youuu! Aaa, your the best!

Chelsea: duhh, anyways who is your childhood crush

Y/n: aah.. im gonna get in trouble. Francisco lachowski

Chelsea: oo- thats good thats a good one not bad! Ahaha!

You just laughed and after she goes away you Saw the guy with dreadlocks again. But this time he goes up to you. He holds your wrist and lean in to your ear and whispers

Dreadlocks guy: can you meet me at the parking lot later?

You just nodded and he let's go of your wrist and leaves. What does he want? You just shrugged and let the paparazzis cameras flash on you. You did your usual iconic kiss blowing.

You also thought in your head..
"Who is that guy with the dreadlocks..? Why do i keep meeting him? What does he want..?"
~The story isnt over. This girls got alot to tell you about how her life went