The Interview [Chapter 7]

March - 7th - 2008

Tom's POV.

I finally grew up

I finally grew up. Im basically 18 now and i had lots of girls than last year obviously. I mean who wouldnt find me sexy and hot?

one day me and the band along with bill my twin brother, Georg, and gustav had an interview.

We sat on the couch there as the intrviewer starts talking We were Asked alot about our music, band, what we sometimes do, and our Types.

Interviewer: So, if you guys could sleep with A celebrity who would it be

Bill: i don't know.. Rachel McAdams? Haha i think shes very pretty

Gustav: I don't really know. I don't really uhm.. sleep with people

Tom: i would like to say Heidi Klum. Or- Or uhm Y/n L/n. Shes hot.

Georg: my girlfriend.

Everyone laughed at georgs comment

Tom: wow Georg. Hes a loyal boyfriend.

Interviewer: so bills fangirls are always asking for some tips of how to date bill do you know how to answer that..?

Tom: i-

Bill: Well i Thi-

Tom: I know.

I cut bill off.

Tom: so if you wanna date bill you'll just have to go up to him and straight up kiss him like don't say anything else just go walk up to him and kiss him. But it also depends on if hes comfortable with it. You may have a chance hes comfortable with it and have a chance of him kissing you back.

I said proudly and smirked

Interviewer: wow uhm haha Is that true bill?

Bill: i mean i wouldnt say thats wrong

Bill says as he laughs.

Interviewer: So tom your Fangirls ask.. are you good in bed?

The band laughes and i answered

Tom: well i don't know maybe try asking them and i don't think you Will hear anyone complaining..

I said with a smirk as the band laughes and even the interviewer

Interviewer: ok so Let's talk about if you get married. Would you think you would ever get married?

Bill: i don't know, you know i believe in true love Like soulmates. I believe that i Will actually- uhm maybe i Will find someone soon that actually loves me my true love you know?

Tom: I would like to get married in a white suit.

Interviewer: Really?

Tom: yea, i don't know why.

Interviewer: oh you don't know why?- Ahaha

The interviewer laughes as the others laugh too. After a few hours of the interview it was finally finished and me and the band went home

Will tom ever pull you? This seemed impossible for him..
~no matter how impossible it is for tom you know hes not gonna give up for a girl.