ملاقات| Meeting

Excitement.  Nervousness. Fear. Anticipation.  The cycle of emotion were going through ayesha every five minutes. She would think how its the day she would finally be meeting the prince charming or her Knight in shining armour!

Marriage, what a word it was. Filled with alot of dreams and emotion's, commotions and sacrifices, happiness and sadness. They say, for a girl marriage is her everything. She may be strong and independent but when she's married, all she becomes is just a wife of a respectful men and most surprisingly, girls like to be bound with their husbands. Ayesha was no different.

Marriage is about sacrifices and that is right, a successful marriage takes alot of sacrifices of the thing you never thought you will be making, and ayesha had always prepared herself for the time where she will be the wall of support for her husband, she was a child who had high expectations with marriages.

She was nervously walking back and forth inside her room, while biting her lips, making them appear red. She was decked up for the day, in a pinkest shade of a anarkali with chickenkaari work that reached upto her ankle that was paired with churi daar pajama and a bonanza dupatta on her head.

Her stomach was churning, her heart was beating, she was meeting the family of her would be husband for the first time and she would be meeting him for the first time, him whom she hasn't even seen yet! Hasn't even seen his picture.  After tiering her legs a little, she sat down on the edge of her bed, waiting was making her anxious but her mother had warned her not to come out of the room before she would be called and no one has called her till now.
______

The clock was ticking on his watch, he was sitting with his back leaned against the sofa in an uncomfortable manner in the house of his maybe would be bride who was yet to make her entry inside the living room. Sat infront of him was the father of the girl who's name was ayesha as he was told by his ammi, giving him stinky eyes like he was taking away the bride without any legal wedding. The thought itself was making him laugh yet the slight fear of the old man infront of him was keeping him at his bay.

Sikandar left no chance into showing the young man infront of him that he was possessive about his daughter and no way he should think she would be alone after the marriage.  They were sitting inside the living room of salaar family after a week of ajmal and sikandar having the talk on phone. They were here to ask the hand of his daughter, officially. 

Sikandar nodded on something ajmal said and turned to Noor-Ul-Ain sitting beside him, who was having her own conversation with safa, both women had not gone quite since they sat down, they were gossiping on every single topic they could find. He slightly nudged his wife who turned to him and he finally asked her to bring ayesha in, making everyone wait impatiently, even Dilawar who was neutral till now.

But as soon as he heard the slight tinkle of a payal, he could feel his heart gripping inside his throat and his eye's glued to the entrance, waiting for her to grace him with her presence and when she did? He could swear his heart did a somersault.

She was beautiful, Dilawar could barely feel his surroundings as his eyes noticed the girl who walked up infront of him, hugged his mother, took the blessing of his father and sat beside them on the sofa, right infront of him. His would be wife was beautiful and shy, the way ayesha sat indicated how shy and nervous she was feeling, despite her sitting in a way she could not see him and let him feast on her, she could feel the eyes of the man, they were piercing and sharp, like he could read her and he was.

Being the professor of psychology,  he was trained enough to read the reaction of people and he could read her like an open book. With the way she has covered her head with dupatta and was concealing herself, he could feel her anxiety.