شادی، بربادی اور آنسو| Marriage, Destruction and tears

SLIGHT MATURE SCENE AHEAD

Apologies do not mean instant forgiveness. Ayesha made it clear to dilawar right after the day he got on his knees, that he will have to reflect on what he did and do his best. Even if ayesha had forgive him,  she wasn't able to forget the two torturous week where she not only was hurt and broken but also hurt her parents and siblings by hurting herself. She made him not only work on himself but also work for herself. Dilawar had to prove her that he deserves her. Dilawar did everything he could,  for the girl who had fun in this whole panorama of another month.

When ajmal durrani asked his son what went ahead, he told his father that he still wanted to marry ayesha and that being said by dilawar himself, his parents went ahead with it with their tails on fire. Sikandar sat calmly that day, after seeing how his daughter adores the man and how much he matters in the life of his daughter, he had to soften his heart as well.

Nothing mattered to him more than ayesha's happiness and when ayesha's happiness lies in Dilawar,  she gets dilawar. Though Sikandar refused the immediate marriage.

Asking another month of preparation. Now it being the month of December, the day being friday and time of grey,  cold night, Ayesha was tied in the bond of marriage with Dilawar, with same phrase being repeat three time. They tied the knot tight for eternity, with love and passion swimming inside their eyes and hearts filled with happiness and content. They were finally together.

What happened months before took a tole on their relation. The dilawar that was working on being more open, suddenly found himself being silent to this pain way more than he ever used to be. It irked ayesha at times but being busy with preparation of her wedding, she had to let it go.

Albeit not today. Sitting on the bed that had roses spread on them, with the room decorated sensually in romantic style, with roses and candles, she sat on the bed with her maroon sharara spread around in a big circle.

Her head was ducked down, she had a shy smile on her face that was said to be covered completely. She plan on asking Dilawar, to let her enter his life, his past, completely.  She was nervous, she was breathing heavily. She was shy and anxious. She got married to the first man she found pleasing,  she got married and was a wife to a respectful man, a man that had won her back, a man that she loves and loves her as well. Sitting on his bed, inside his room felt intimate.

She wasn't not aware of what probably will be expected from her tonight,  but it was never her biggest concern. She was mainly dreading how would she start the conversation and ask him to tell her what actually happened that day, no one knows for what ayesha could guess.  What actually is there that hurts dilawar to this extant? That he fears accepting the night?

She was lost in her thoughts when dilawar entered the room, his lips were pulled up in a smile that had brighten the atmosphere alot. He was happy and content. What more was there for him to achieve? Achieving ayesha and zartaasha was his biggest blessing.

A wife like her and a daughter like his, he was surely grateful to his creator. Dilawar had said his salaam as soon as he entered the room but was ignored in the return. He confusedly licked his lips and thought her to be shy but when he again repeated it, she was quite that time as well.

He sat on the edge of the bed, carefully. Maintaining a distance,  he placed his warm palm on her hand that was visible and placed on her lap, she flinched and looked at him under the dupatta. "Oh..ap agae? Sorry mera dhiyan kahin or tha orr—" dilawar nodded and patted her hand twice, a sign that stopped her blabbering. Ayesha again ducked down, now this time in pure shyness.