زرتاشا|Zartaasha

Sitting in the silence, ayesha waited for dilwar to lift his head up. When they left the place, dilawar drove them away from there and stopped at some other place, one that was barely populated and put his head between his palms. She could see he was distressed,  she quitely kept her hand on his hunched back, without as much making as a noise, she comforted him that worked a little when he sniffed and looked up, his eyes rimmed red with unshed tears and his face pale. "Dilawar" whispered her and that all it took for him to want to break down in her arm.

He consoled himself and took many deep breath and turned to her "paach saal bad wo laut kar ai? Kyun? Kyu mera maazi bar bar mera peecha karta hai,.kabhi marina to kabhi samina, kabhi wo raat to kabhi meri talak, ye sab mujhe chor kyun nahi dete kyun kyun?"

[Why would she come back after five years? Why? Why does my past hunts me? Let it be marina or sameena? That night or my divorce? Why cant they leave me alone?]

Her heart almost broke in pieces as he questioned her so innocently, he was hurt. He wanted comfort, he wanted her comfort "Maazi ko peeche chora jasakta hai Dilawar, bhulaya nahi—ap apne maazi ko peeche kyun nahi chor dete? Kyun apne sath ye bojh le kar chal rahe hain? Kyun us raat ka bojh apne upper rakah hua hai dilawar?"

[We can live behind our past dilawar, not forget! Why cant you leave past behind? Why are you walking with that burden with you? Why do have you have the burden of that night?!]

He was shunned away by her words, he nodded as no, denying it once again "nahi chor sakta ayesha...Meri galti thi, sab meri galti thi, maine apni zindagi mai bhot galat faisle kie hain jinme se aik faisla wo bhi tha" he whispered, so slowly and painfully, he whispered with his eyes numb and his heart hurt.

[Cant leave it ayesha, it was my fault! It was all my mistake, I have taken many wrong decision in my life and that was one of them!]

"Kisne kaha galti apki thi? Kya apne jaan boojh kar kia jo bhi hua us raat?" She asked.

[Who said? Did you wanted it to happen?]

She was aware nothing on that matter yet asked him "nahi nahi, mai chahta nahi tha aisa ho"

[No no, I never wanted it]

Dilawar voice rose as he justified himself not wanting what happened that night, ayesha smiled and nodded again, carefully asking him "kya apko pata tha aisa hone wala hai?"

[Did you know it was about to happen?]

He nodded as no again "kya apko is baat ka dukh hai k aisa hua?" He nodded as yes and a tear fell from his eyes.

[Do you have regret that it happened?]

"kya apne maafi mangi?" He again nodded and more tears fell from his eyes "kya apne wo gunah kia tha?" He nodded as no, a sob broke from his throat "Lekin apne phir bhi maafi mangi na?" He nodded and sobbed.

[Did you repent?]
[Even then you repented?]

Ayesha gulped seeing the man who has always been strong and burly infront of her, crying painfully. She silently held his hand and let him take his agony out, he was afraid, he was shivering, he was still not able to accept that night but something shifted, he wanted to be free from the burden, from the blame.

•𝐀𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐚𝐳-𝐞-𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪| ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara