انتباہ| Warning

Welcome to the Book two of Ishq series...

•Aagaaz-e-Ishq is a spin off of Daagh-e-ishq.
•However both books can be read as stand alone.

•Aagaaz-e-Ishq manly focuses on the messed up past of male lead, Dilawar Dirrani.
•With him going through alot in his childhood, this book highlighted that the presence of someone right can really be beneficial. When in the case of Dilawar, he met with ayesha-The daughter of many's beloved Noor-Ul-Ain sikandar.

•This book also highlights the importance of the causes of bullying, sharing things, mental health and trauma of childhood.

•This books contains serious matters, such as bullying, murder and r@pe, though they will be mentioned in only one or two chapters with a warning written ahead.

This book doesn't represent any religion. The characters are muslims but they do not represent Islam. Hate on any religion will NOT be tolerated, nor Hate on any country and culture.

•Constructive criticism is allowed.

•This book is fairly mature- Not detailed. You may get to read some scenes- ethical for married couples.

•The book also used crude, offensive and inappropriate language, you are free to SKIP or LEAVE the book, do not report.

This tale is completely the work of Dua Nadeem Abbasi and it shall not be copied, Edited, replicated or redistributed without my consent.

•I do not share my books on another platform other than wattpad so if you see some, report it.

•Plagiarism is a crime people, fear God.

Daily updates!

•Do share some views every now and then for more energy and passion.

Love, Dua.