7

I don't know what made me  do this but on this they I wept,the day my heart was broken for the first time.
   I sat on my bed that evening after a tiring day and I scrolled through my social  media stories ,I saw you in a photo with someone I know on this person story with the caption Treat us like whitete(white t-shirt). My heart aced to see you casually sitting but still looking dashing in that picture you looked like someone that has never met me, someone different not the Kam I walked with that night but I was relieved that you were at least not dead because it seems like you were after your sudden disappearance. Then I found my searching for you on social media and heavens help me I found you.
   You!, you that told me were not on social media, you were even online.I looked at the profile picture hoping I was seeing wrong but it would be foolish of me to deny that , that face isn't yours . My phone slipped from my hand and I wept uncontrollable unto my pillow,"Sia you've been toyed with".I was more hurt by the fact that he lied about his social status than he not calling me when he promised he would. It clearly showed that he wasn't interested in me at all and was seriously trying to avoid me.
  I felt so shallow,and my insecurities kicked in (I'm not good enough for him). Each time I remembered the excuses I made for him I felt disgusted with myself ,I leapt before I looked and I hit a rock bottom of disappointment. How could he?, You know I'm sure you don't have a conscience ,cus if you do you wouldn't have done has you have done.