8

I realized I would give anything to relieve the night we met and make things right between us the day  you appeared to me out of the blue.
    I was just getting over your it was the second month after meeting you.i was in the library when I felt two large palms wrapped around my eyes from the back I was stunned,I couldn't make afford to make noisy sounds in the library as I wondered who it could be, but then you spoke calmly behind me " Hi". Just one word and I froze I couldn't believe my ears, I heard your voice in the core of my heart and as you turned around to face me you smiled liked you were looking at finest creature like it was the normal thing to do , like that smile on your face was for only me then you left without saying anything other thing.
   Truly you were one weird mysterious boy . You left me hanging but this time with no glint of hope.You made me question if all what I felt that night about us were just  delusions (lies), if I was the only one reading meaning to our connection. You are as beautiful as that night but a night that was a lie because that night wasn't true but born through you.

The end.

Tell me what you think about this story in the comment section and don't forget to star each chapter you enjoyed as well as following me for more  update of my upcoming stories.
Love from @tinglefairy to everyone who took their time to read and engage in this story💕.