°A Show For Cash°

What a way to start the day. Wake up to pigeon poop all over Pers, and start rubbing it off with your clothes, Lynette frowning while cleaning dried blood off her fingers, and Lyney cleaning some poor rats and their mangled corpses....

Their brother came up while dusting his hands. He sighed and looked at them. More specifically, their dirty clothes and hands.

"Well, that's a way to start the day."

That's what Freminet said... Lynette looked away from Lyney and decided to enter power saving mode to save herself from the embarrassment. She didn't mean to play with the rat until it was dead, it, it's just... That she couldn't sleep and happened to see it moving around...

Lyney scratched the back of his head and went to Freminet. Taking Pers before moving to a water fountain, Freminet close on his tail. He placed a cloth under the water, then he started cleaning the poop off, handing Pers back when he was clean.

Freminet sighed in relief at seeing Pers back to normal, a small smile on his lips before thanking Lyney. His brother huffed, smiling once seeing Fremis smile.

"Don't thank me yet, we still have to clean your clothes."

Freminet scratched his cheek as a response. Lyney took the same cloth he used for Pers and grabbed the hem of Freminets clothes. But his little brother stopped him from doing anything else.
Freminet couldn't believe Lyney was about to clean his clothes... He could feel the heat creeping up his cheeks.

"I'll clean it myself..."

Lyney laughed and nodded before walking to Lynette. He sighed again when he saw how bloody the white part of her gloves were. They didn't have a spare, so they exchanged gloves.

"You're lucky the red matches, even if white is better."

Lynette hummed.

"I'll be more careful next time."

Careful? How? By taking her gloves off before slicing a rat open?? Lyney didn't question it outright.

Since their messes were clean, they started preparing for work. Lyney had spotted many places they could gather an audience without disturbing the overall crowd or getting into trouble.

While he didn't have any of the big props for special tricks, his cards are still here. And so is Lynette, that's all he needs.

He clapped to gather everyone's attention.

"Alright! We only have one mission today. To gain an audience!"

While Lynette and Lyney had their work cut out for them, Freminet didn't know what to do. He couldn't do any magic, and would freeze up on stage.
Once again, he was left behind as Lyney and Lynette worked together. Being nothing but a bother in the corner. He was ready to accept that, until Lyney gave him his own mission.

"After we have some money, I'll need you to find us a safe hotel. Okay, Fremi?"

Oh, this he can do. Freminet nodded while holding onto the button keeping the bow on his jacket in place. Lyney grinned.

"Wonderful! Then, let's hit the streets!"

While Lyney marched forward, Lynette sighed behind him.

"Hit the streets? What does that even mean...?"

Freminet shrugged, hearing his sister sigh again. They heard Lyney yell at them while waving his arms up.

"Are you two coming!? We have some money to get and people to awe!"

"Stop trying to rhyme, it's not working."

Lyney grabbed his heart with a groan.

"Lynette! Are you still mad I didn't let you eat that mochi?! You had already eaten five strawberry breads! They're filled with whip cream!"