Four: Triggers.

The fire truck beeped at the car in front of them, and it pulled to the side, letting it pass...

They pulled up outside a building that was being evacuated.

"My God, that's the biggest damn fire I've ever seen." Buck said, staring up at the building.

"I hate fire drills." Hen says.

"City mandates we do 'em every three years. Can't fight city hall." Eddie tells her.

"First alarm was triggered at 12:20. Call came in 30 seconds later. Boots down, hoses out by 12:43." Said Bobby.

"That's what?" Asked Buck.

"Four minutes over our allotted response time." Bobby tells them.

"Ouch, that's gonna cost us some points." Chimney said.

"Somebody's gonna have to explain that to the new fire marshal." Hen says.

Chimney, Bobby, Eddie, and Hen all turned their heads, staring at Buck.

Buck signed, glaring at them.

Buck and Bobby walked into the building, finding the fire marshal

"There was a stalled bus blocking both directions on Grand. Vehicles couldn't clear a path, which delayed our arrival." Buck says.

"And yet the 144 managed a response time in under six minutes. That's a full 17 minutes ahead of the 118." Ashleigh tells them.

"The 144 is five blocks away." Bobby said.

"Oh, I hear you, Bobby, loud and clear. I do, and... and... and I wanna help. I gotta be impartial here, you know? Look, if you two want me to do this kind of light duty, I gotta take it seriously; I gotta be strictly by the book, just how you would want me to be." Ashleigh said.

"For what it's worth, we're proud of you. I'm proud of you." Said Buck.

"Yeah, I'm glad you didn't throw away your career just 'cause you had a little setback." Bobby says.

"I learned one thing from that tsunami: it's that I don't quit. I fight. I'm gonna keep on fighting until I get back to where I belong: with my team putting out fake fires like this one." Ashleigh said.

"You're enjoying this way too much." Buck tells her.

Bobby and Buck walked away from her.

"Be careful not to logjam at the stairwells. I have to... oh." Ashleigh says, walking after them.

"Why do they always do these things during lunch? You okay? It's not a real fire." He tells him.

The man grabbed some sunglasses and put them on.

"You expecting paparazzi?" He asked.

Back with Chimney, he carried the hose, walking into the building with Hen...