Twelve: Fools.

It was daytime, and Shay's Army was at it again...

"Attention, citizens of the Internet. We are calling upon every able-bodied viewer for another adrenalised tour of duty for Shay's Army. I am General Shay."

"And I am Major Mitch."

"And I'm Jess..."

"Shut the hell up, Jesse. Seriously, no one's gonna recognise you. Not without a microwave cemented on your head." Said Mitch.

"We're coming to you live from Hacienda Park, where we have a stunt so daring..." Shay says.

"A video so bold..." Mitch said.

"It might..." Said Shat.

"Just..." Mitch said.

"Break the Internet!" Mitch and Shay shouted.

"We're about to turn this merry-a-round..." Shay tells them.

"Into a scary-go-round." Mitch muttered, reviving the motorcycle. "Daddy likes. Whoo!"

Jesse sits on the merry-go-round.

"Jesse, are you ready to take a ride into infinity and beyond?" Asked Shay.

"Perfect. Ready, set..." Shay says.

Jesse puts his hood up, looking down.

"Spin." Shay tells him.

Mitch revved the motorcycle, and the merry-go-round began spinning around.

"Look at him. Go. It's beautiful." Shay said.

"Oh, you're really burning rubber." Said Mitch.

Suddenly, a fire broke out.

"Whoa! Oh! Oh!" Shay and Mitch shouted.

"Yo, shut him down, man." Shay tells him.

Mitch approached the motorcycle slowly and reached out, accidentally touching the fire.

"Not again!" Mitch shouted.

Maddie: "911. What's your emergency?"

Mitch: "Um... yeah, there's a random motorcycle on fire at Hacienda Park. We definitely don't know how it happened."

A few minutes later, the 118 arrived...

"So what, now they've got self-driving motorcycles?" Asked Chimney.

"Wouldn't that defeat the point? Certain the driver couldn't have gone far." Said Ashleigh.

"Buck, Chimney, hose that down and turn it off." Bobby tells them.

Chimney and Buck began spraying the fire extinguishers over the motorcycle.

Ashleigh, Hen, and Bobby tried stopping the merry-go-round.