Six: Monsters.

A school bus pulled up at the Grand Scare Harvest Festival with a bunch of kids...

"Okay, everybody, enjoy the harvest festival. But remember the rules. Let's play nicely out there and do not wander off. We'll meet back here at noon and not one second more." Beckerson said.

"Really, Ms. Beckerson? Did you bring a stopwatch?"

"We may not be in a classroom, but this is still a school outing. And I will still give you a detention."

"You won't need to, Ms

"You won't need to, Ms. Beckerson. We're here to celebrate the harvest and all the cornucopia it provides."

"Go. And behave." Ms. Beckerson tells them.

They all screamed, running off in different directions.

A few kids screamed when one of their classmates scared them.

Two boys ran into the maze, and they saw a crow sitting on top of a scarecrow.

One of the boys picked up stones, staring at the crow.

Later, Ms. Beckerson was counting the children as they got on the bus...

"26, 27, 28. We're missing two. Of course, we are. I'll be right back." Ms. Beckerson said, walking away from him.

She stopped hearing the crows cawing loudly. The two boys began running around the maze, trying to get away from the crows.

Dispatch: "911. What's your emergency?"

Ms. Beckerson: "The birds, they're going crazy. They're attacking the children!"

A few minutes later, the 118 arrived on the scene, and they climbed out...

The two teachers and the children were on the bus, and Ms. Beckerson opened the bus door.

"Two of my students were attacked by crows. They're trapped in there." Said Ms. Beckerson.

They all looked over at the barn, seeing it surrounded by crows.

"I think Ash made me watch this movie." Chimney says.

"Okay, let's gear up. Turnouts and head protection. Let's go." Said Bobby.

A few minutes later, they were slowly approaching the barn...

Chimney's name tag fell on the floor, and he bent down to pick it up.

"Damn clasp." Said Chimney.

"It's fine, Chim; forget the nametag. We all know who you are." Hen tells him.

"This is weird. You see crows all over the city. Never heard about them attacking anybody." Eddie says.

"I'm just going off what I've learned from Ash, but crows are very docile. They don't attack unless they're provoked. No sudden movements, and we should be good." Hen said.