Five: Rage.

In a room filled with glass, people were handed sledgehammers, allowing them to smash the place up...

"A rage room? Denise, this is silly."

"Come on, it'll be fun. We get to smash a bunch of junk." Denise says.

"I don't know."

"Oh Emily. We are doing this. When was the last time you allowed yourself to feel angry? I mean, really angry. Never. Even when Eric asked you for the divorce. Just think of his face every time you smash something to pieces." Denise tells hers.

"Okay, I'm in."

Denise and Emily got into the gear.

"Shall we?" Denise asked, walking into the room and smashing something. "Whoo! You're up!"

Emily smashed a glass.

"Uh, I don't think this is working."

"Come on! You gotta reach down deep and find your rage!" Denise shouted.

"Okay."

"Remember when you made that big anniversary dinner and Eric didn't even show up? Didn't that piss you off?" Asked Denise.

"Yeah, I spent $400 on a sous-vide and boiled meat in a plastic bag."

"What about that time when he took that boys' trip up in Big Bear and left you home alone with a sick two-year-old?" Denise asked.

"I was covered in puke and poop, and he was at a ski lodge sipping bourbon and smoking cigars!"

"And what about that thing he does where he barks like a seal when he's having sex? I mean, what is that about?" Denise asked, smashing things up with the sledgehammer.

"I never told you about that."

"Sure, you did. Ahh... I mean, you just have. You tell me everything." Denise says.

"Oh, my God. I knew there was someone else. And it was you!"

"No, no, it's... it's not. I mean, not recently." Denise said, screaming loudly.

"You're supposed to be my best friend!"

Maddie: "911. What's your emergency?"

Denise: "My best friend's trying to kill me!"

Maddie: "I'm sorry, I can't hear you. What is that noise?"

Denise: "Friend! I've unleashed a monster. She's gonna kill me."

Maddie: "Ma'am, can you tell me where you're calling from?"

Denise: "Happy's Rage Room, downtown!"

The 118 arrived at the scene...

"Apart from a blowout bar, this is the dumbest thing people in L.A. pay money for." Hen said.

"I think it's genius." Chimney said, smiling softly.

"Your victim's in there." Athena tells them.

"Uh, where?" Bobby asked, frowning at her.

"There." Athena said, pointing to one of the barrels. "Your victim climbed into the barrel after her BFF started chasing her with a sledgehammer."

"I thought the point was to smash things, not each other." Said Buck.

"Wife. Mistress." Athena tells them.

"Adulterous slut!" Emily shouted.

"Does the adulterous slut have a name?" Asked Chimney.

"Denise. She can't hear you very well in there. Ears ringing." Athena said.