Seven: Athena Begins.

Michael, Bobby, Athena, May, Harry, and May's date sat around a table...

"So Darius... May tells me you're not going to college next fall." Athena says.

"No, Ms., uh, Ms. Grant. Mrs. Nash." Darius says. "Um, I'm taking a gap year, and then hopefully Stanford."

"Stanford is a great school. What do you plan on studying?" Asked Michael.

"Well, both of my parents are doctors..." Darius says.

"What does one do in a gap year? Bounce around Europe with backpack and a rail pass." Athena said.

Michael and Bobby laughed.

"Oh, my God. Mom, be nice." May says.

"I'm not being nice?" Athena asked.

"No, you're being Grandma Bea." Harry tells her.

"So what kind of doctor do you plan on being?" Michael asked.

"You know, just working with, uh..." Darius said.

"Darius, I didn't even go to college." Bobby says, pouring him some water.

"Wait, that's an option?" Asked Harry.

"No." Athena and Michael said.

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Said Bobby.

"Oh. Um, we should get going. We don't want to miss the movie. Come on, Darius." May tells him.

"Wait, May, I thought the movie started at 9:00." Harry says.

"Well, you know traffic and parking, and we need time for the bathroom and ticket booth and all that, so we're probably already late." Said May.

"Dinner was great. Pleasure meeting you all." Darius tells them.

"Yes, I'll see you soon at 11:30 when you drop May off at the door." Said Athena.

"At the door." Michael tells him.

"Have fun." Bobby says.

"Elaine, hey. What are you doing here?" Athena asked.

"I'm sorry to bother you at home. Didn't mean to interrupt your dinner."

"Oh, no, we just finished. You want something? Come on in." Athena said.

"No, no, um... I had some unexpected news today, and... I didn't want you to hear it from anyone else."

"Okay

"Okay." Athena tells her.

"We found the gun that killed Emmett. Athena?"

"Are... are you sure?" Asked Athena.

"Yeah, I had them check and double check before I came here."

"Who's Emmett?" Bobby asked, staring at Michael.