French Fries & Icecream(8)

Rein Grey Darker 

Shit I thought she was going to be way more i don't know how she was sad or something. 

I wake up and she is already gone. 

I walk to the kitchen and see her right there and Carlos fucking self is with her eye fucking her and no one else is here. 

"You run pretty fast you know and have nice legs." He comments they still don't fucking now I'm here. 

"Thanks I guess." She replies really fast and then I grab her gently and take her outside. 

"'Thanks I guess' are you trying to flirt with him I mean aren't you with the dude from the gym aren't you a whore." I tell her. 

"You know you can shove a donkey up your ass because I was just being nice because he was bored but I guess I can't even be nice." Serenity blows up in my face then leaves. 

I follow her and she goes up to our room. 

"Serenity...?" I guestion she goes to the closet and takes off her shirt then pants. 

I look away before I can see anything I want to but I can't. 

I jog down downstairs and they come inside Jasmine, Emily, Court, Mez, Jayce. 

" Hey we're going to go to the amusement park you wanna come?" Jayce asks as Serenity comes with a tiny jean skirt or whatever and then she says she'll come. 

" Yeah i'll come." Then Serenity side eyes me then goes to the car but in the backseat.

Emily hops on the passenger seat I groan. 

I start the car and she starts talking to me while we are half way there. 

" You know you can have me if you want to." She places her hand near my crotch.

I basically slap her hand and tell her to fuck off. 

"Stop fucking trying whatever this is listen to me never.going.to.work. period."

She then shifts uncomfortably on her seat. 

We get there and fucking Emily decides she wants to go back home. 

" Courtney I don't even fucking like you or your friend i'm going back home." She then calls a cab then leaves. 

"Thank god." Serenity mutters under her breath. 

" Can someone go with me to win a stuffed animal please." Serenity begs everyone but they all say they want to do that second, or third. 

She looks at me then she shakes her head then goes to try to win a stuffed animal for herself. 

I follow her and she gets annoyed and keeps falling to get one shot at the ducks. 

I pay the girl or whatever they are called and start shooting shoots again , again till there is no more.  

"Which one do you want." She stubbornly moves looks away I get then panda. 

"It's ugly." And when she walks away from me.

" You're going to be Rein because he's ugly." She whispers as she skips back to where everyone else is. 

******** 

After winning so many prizes they finally all come back to the car we drive to a food place so we can eat food.   

The waiter comes and she was putting water in her mouth and they were trying to make her laugh and then she spits out on him. 

" I am so sorry" She grabs napkins and starts dabbing on his uniform till she reaches too close to his crotch. 

I move her down to her seat by the waist and he tells her it's fine and he starts taking her order. 

" I'll just get french fries and vanilla ice cream please". She is so weird I am still holding her waist. 

They all took their orders and he went back to make our orders.  

She then gets a text and of course I look the fuck. 

Pops: What are you doing slut you supposed to be here for the brunch. 

I look away before she sees me looking at her shitty dad text. 

Serenity is now looking way more down and she starts scratching her hand hard. 

Like really hard it is now getting red and tearing her skin a little bit. 

"Stop what the fuck your hurting yourself." I whisper concerned actually. 

I take her hand in mine she smiles a little than starts looking at our different size. "Your hands are big I like your veins." She whispers. 

The waiter comes back and gives all the plates. 

"Thank you." They all say and he smiles what are you smiling for ugly ass. 

She gets her french fries then she dips it in the ice cream. 

"Ew your fucking nasty." We all say together. 

"You guys are just mad the fuck." She then lick the ice cream off the french fry and eats it half of the french fry. 

"You want some it is really good." She doesn't even ask and shoves it in my mouth then she wipes the ice cream on the edge of my lip. 

" You guys are literally  flirting non-stop it is not fair i am single." Jasmine says fake crying we both at each other then cough. 

She turns to her food then starts eating it then moans softly I want to fuck her so bad. 

******** 

A/N  

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT Y'ALL IT IS NOT THAT HARD! 

XOXO, Marry