Snowman..(17)

Serenity Shayla Jackson

Rein's Outfit

   I had sneaked back into my cabin professional FBI someone would say

    Literally no one says that. 

       Damn consy way so mean like did someone shove some in your ass?

     I don't know did they??

    Shut up. 

      I got up and took a shower and put on a coconut sugar scrub then I put a body suit with a cropped jacket I'ma be so fucking cold but fashion is a risk and comfortable is a thing that needs to be taken away for. 

      Jasmine Hispanic features were showing with the way her whole fit was like it was a loose jeans low waist and a tight shirt with a white jacket which damn girl.

    So then Courtney walks in and her outfit was so cute so she had a cute flared leggings and v shaped waistband, and a lululemon tight fitted jacket with a puffer jacket. 

     Okay we ate but I am so cold when I hit outside my teeth were chattering so I did jumping jacks. 

       We walked over to the place we went last time for the activity instructions. 

    I stopped doing jumping jacks, and I felt a warmth over my body. 

    It was Rein he put his jacket on me leaving him with a hoodie. 

    "Take it back Rein your going to be cold," I tell him and he shrugs, " Nah coach made us run laps in this weather in shorts i'll be good with my hood." I feel unsure. 

    " Don't worry your brain about me shortcakes." Okay... 

    "For this activity you'll need to be in groups of 3 to build an Igloo." Jasmine, Courtney and I had gotten in a group and the three musketeers came cackling like the high-he-nas they are.

    "You like you aren't going to get anything done because look your girls and girls can't do nothing." Mez came cackling then turned around to the other boys for back up and laughs all they did was widen their eyes  and shake their heads. 

      " First of all change it to women and then second of all yes boys or men  might be born strong but women have things that boys ain't got." I say with sass because he needs a lot of it.  

"Also shouldn't you be actually doing the goddamn work instead of taunting people with you're empty threats?" Jasmine asks, " Mhm, also why y'all standing get back to work." Courtney adds. 

I smile because I remember a tiktok dance. "Dance monkey dance, I'm trying i'm trying now you work." I did it with an mad up person cause why not. 

They all gave me weird looks then Jayce burst out laughing. " What's so funny juicy?" I ask him then I smile. He grabs a big chunk of snow then throws it at me.